If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target? (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target? (4)
    its all depend on our ability and knowledge..if we have good knowledge then we can earn 10$ per day .....and more than it..from $100..its all about knowledge and epxerience
    "if you start with $1 and double your money every day, you will have $1 million in 21 days!"
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yeah with that fact we must use this program to go as a professional trader for the purpose instaforex exact form of professional traders through the forums that they held today

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Someone who has spare 100k in their trading account can also invest a part of it into a pamm account. This will help them to make more money and they will add it to the one that they already have.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

You have to be careful with the PAMM, because many PAMM ended tragically, and no news, then how to withdrawal of funds, choose a trusted PAMM

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think 10% profit -- and 15% max risk will be nice for these amount ,

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

100k $ is huge money.....if i have that 100k $ in my account i would like start trading with 50k $ first....
            i will take 5-7% of my 50k$ to take risk.........my risk ratio will 1:2 or 1:3........
            and i will make my account grow up 3% daily................

:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

10% like the many on this account the great, for temerity to him who to trade, but is good for the one who traded according to the court and a good strategy
              Success for all

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by masthree View Post
                You have to be careful with the PAMM, because many PAMM ended tragically, and no news, then how to withdrawal of funds, choose a trusted PAMM
                I think PAMM is useless because they share your profits only, if a PAMM shares the loses it is the right choice. So why let others risk with your money.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                  I think PAMM is useless because they share your profits only, if a PAMM shares the loses it is the right choice. So why let others risk with your money.
                  In my personal opinion...
                  Instaforex PAMM is very useful...
                  It is a great to meet between investor and a trader...
                  Even thought as an investor we should really make a careful choices before we invest in PAMM...
                  sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                    Even thought as an investor we should really make a careful choices before we invest in PAMM...
                    that is why InstaFx gives us a chance to view the analysis of all PAMM accounts
                    I think it is a great choice for people who don't have time enough to learn FX
                    & for beginners to make profit in their learning time
                    it is good option anyway

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

pamm acc is like trading with multi terminal.......it like a hedge fund concept........if the trader win then they will take some profits but if they loose....... the trader loose too form his acc.....so there no way the trader dont loose thier money too......

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

For me, 100k is too high. But, if i have a chance to generate from 100k, i ll make sure the return in my hands 15% everymonth. its enough for me stay auxlary.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                          For me, 100k is too high. But, if i have a chance to generate from 100k, i ll make sure the return in my hands 15% everymonth. its enough for me stay auxlary.
                          15% month...
                          wow thats 15K monthly.
                          I think we can live in any country with such income.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by damianus View Post
                            15% month...
                            wow thats 15K monthly.
                            I think we can live in any country with such income.
                            But i doubt there will have a suspicious and income tax , thus its not easy
                            Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                              Thanks dear, can please explain a little more what is the difference in insta,s PAMM and other brokers PAMM account and how can benefit from insta,s PAMM accounts.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode

X