What is the highest amount achieved in the Forex? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is the highest amount achieved in the Forex? (2)
    Originally posted by zukhrul View Post
    successful and consistent profit is one of the greatest achievements in forex trading, I guess not all traders can achieve this because many of them fail while still at the beginning
    Consistency is the key word! well said! You cannot make it with one big trade in forex, its all about practice and practice, just as in the music industry where you have to produce hit after hit to stay relevant.
    :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

first of all i trade forex to be a professional trader. i wanna be a candlestick expert. and finally i found the final material of build my candle knowledge as much professional.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
      Consistency is the key word! well said! You cannot make it with one big trade in forex, its all about practice and practice, just as in the music industry where you have to produce hit after hit to stay relevant.
      that's right you need to keep having that if you want to be successful in the forex business. Take your time and don't overtrade

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
        that's right you need to keep having that if you want to be successful in the forex business. Take your time and don't overtrade
        haha i liked your word. don't overtrade, after get our target daily better soon to close our computer, so that will safe our profit and avoid loss on next trade .heheh

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by wildmanisme View Post
          Many of us doubt his mind about the currency market whether it is fact or an illusion, we can not know with certainty before to share experiences trump so I ask this question to the members and I would not spare to answer Winners
          what is the highest amount achieved in the Forex? & How much time to achieve this amount ?
          we have a great dreams in forex trading but some one gain and some one lose i have double my account 4 times but that does not metter because i lost it when i am try to dopuble it again.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

emm yeah.. one time i start my position from 10$ and i achieved 150$ with in 10 dayz.. its was my good trade.. but sometime also i loose my profit for the wrong step.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i have achieved 500 $ with initial capital of 10 $ in 22 days only but this was a very high level of risk and i was trading in a very tension mode.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i made about 500 dollars from 80 dollars in 5 months
                i lose this money from long time, so i think i'm not a successful trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by that is me View Post
                  i have achieved 500 $ with initial capital of 10 $ in 22 days only but this was a very high level of risk and i was trading in a very tension mode.
                  that is great success bro
                  would you tell me did you still have this amount of money you achieved in your account?

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by dedo View Post
                    i made about 500 dollars from 80 dollars in 5 months
                    i lose this money from long time, so i think i'm not a successful trader.
                    i think that this profit is high as you took a very long time ( 5 months ) to achieve this and when you achieved this you made only 500 dollars. :P

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think it is hard to find one tells you the amount you win it because this is considered personal matters is the loss of only find it spread or profit, unfortunately, no one says

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

that is great success bro
                        would you tell me did you still have this amount of money you achieved in your account?
                        hahahaha...
                        aren't you know if i still have it or not ????
                        anyway i have lost them because i was trading with a very high level of risk. but i will make another profit more than this isa

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i think that this profit is high as you took a very long time ( 5 months ) to achieve this and when you achieved this you made only 500 dollars. :P
                          i thing it is not very long time as you say ,most of profissional traders make in average 20-40% profit from their invested money
                          i think you are scapler or gambler .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i thing it is not very long time as you say ,most of profissional traders make in average 20-40% profit from their invested money
                            i think you are scapler or gambler .
                            i'm not a gambler but i like to trade with a risk
                            and you are afraid from trading ,so you take a long time to make a nice profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i'm not a gambler but i like to trade with a risk
                              and you are afraid from trading ,so you take a long time to make a nice profit.
                              That's the spirit we don't need to afraid our trading but that also don't mean that you will consistently win all time in forex.It will help you to get nice profit but it will be hard to keep that.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode

X