Using a hedging strategy is like
    competing with them. So try to
    use other technial tools and
    indicator to trade the market.
    yeah but they are having billions ,
    not a 5k account
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

That strategy will not go far since mathematically speaking, as one trade gains , the other will be losing, is at the same price, the result is a zero and if the price is different it may even be worse where you have a sell at a support and buy at resistance!

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

selling and buying at the same time that means you are doing a hedge and that like a stop lost or just no earns no lose, so you must breake that hedge at a good support or resistence to win with it.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
        selling and buying at the same time that means you are doing a hedge and that like a stop lost or just no earns no lose, so you must breake that hedge at a good support or resistence to win with it.
        yeah right; what you are saying but it seems to do this hedging we need to trade with good analytical skills so we'll get a good profit by not making mistakes open positions open

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

It is certain that these orders could succeed, but I notice that I'm in the market these days is not given a chance to win it, it is not stable at all, but I do not know why this oscillation.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

For starting trade in Forex, you have to learn its education or knowledge first. Because if you have no basic education then you will not able to trade. Second on the basis of your knowledge you will gain experience from each step of your trading, which will make you more confident. Now luck, which also help us in our trading but luck is just a random chance, you can't depend on it permanently. So experience will give you more profit but it is based on your basic knowledge.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
              I buy and sell trades at the same given time, trying to block where the market trends will go. What I am trying to do in the transaction above is that I want to benefit both the downward and the upward trend of the market. Do you think it's risky or not?
              to do this hedging strategy better you know the right time to do it, so as not to unduly at risk, example you are using this strategy when price movements are still on the range on his daily, most likely both positions were touched by the price comparison you did this strategy when the price was out of his range, highly risky one of our positions are not touched by price

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by forekiller View Post
                to do this hedging strategy better you know the right time to do it, so as not to unduly at risk, example you are using this strategy when price movements are still on the range on his daily, most likely both positions were touched by the price comparison you did this strategy when the price was out of his range, highly risky one of our positions are not touched by price
                yeah true what you say so in my opinion if we use this hedging we must have a sense of strong price analysis so we will have a good chance to release the trade psosi wrong and let the open positions at favorable prices

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i think, my strategy is not a good one. my earning ratio is not good. i am trying to develop my strategy. but, i don't think, i will be able to find it easily. i am little bit frustrated with my current strategy.happy trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by sonia View Post
                    i think, my strategy is not a good one. my earning ratio is not good. i am trying to develop my strategy. but, i don't think, i will be able to find it easily. i am little bit frustrated with my current strategy.happy trading
                    in the starting every trader see the problem , there is no easy money for any trader exits and this is reality
                    if you earning is not good surely your knowledge is weak due to that reason you are not getting yourself in the name of the successful trader list

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by sonia View Post
                      If we do not trust ourselves , we will not able to achieve success because we do not have the confidence to do anything . And success will never coming if we are just staying out and do not anything .

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I think this strategy is good. Use those strategy which suit you. If do not please do not use that by influencing from others.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                          in the starting every trader see the problem , there is no easy money for any trader exits and this is reality
                          if you earning is not good surely your knowledge is weak due to that reason you are not getting yourself in the name of the successful trader list
                          but even with the best knowledge there is still nothing perfect in the market.
                          the market is full of surprises and unexpected situations...

Payment proof can be found in here:
                          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
                            but even with the best knowledge there is still nothing perfect in the market.
                            the market is full of surprises and unexpected situations...
                            So we can fight with such surprises and unexpected situations only with low risks and strict money management so that these surprises could not harm our capitals beyond the limits of affordability.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

in my opinion, the strategy is not good because you will only have a little profit but risk bigger losses. because I see it seems that hedging techniques that are only just securing capital.

Comment

Advanced mode

X