X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Simple vs Complex System (2)
    Originally posted by esif View Post
    I think only one indicator in not enough in any case, because one indicator, does not provide full market picture, and one should not rely on one indicator, but a good mix of indicator should be used always.
    If we talk about indicator, perhaps I agree with you that we should use more than one indicator to avoid the fake signal, but I also prefer more simple, because more complicated some time just confusing and didn't earn profit
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

A simple and profitable system is good. But a simple and not profitable system is not good. Complex system is good if it's profitable but if only confuses you more then don't bother and waste your time.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Complicating our analysis is not good according to me, and i prefer to keep my system simple and clear. I use very few tools for my analysis and am able to generate profits with it, thus am happy with the system developed by me.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Utilizing just specific indicator can not receive you any kind of in which throughout forex currency trading. There are 5 classes of indicators within fx trading they are really trend momentum volatility and additionally volume indicators.
        Forex no deposit bonus

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
          A simple and profitable system is good. But a simple and not profitable system is not good. Complex system is good if it's profitable but if only confuses you more then don't bother and waste your time.
          Well said,a system which is profitable then it's no matter it is simple or complex.But using a simple method if we can't make profit then we need a complex system.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

in every business mantra is to keep it simple so that it can be carried on to masses and can become a great commercial place and not at all be confusing

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

how a new beginner can use and make comfortable him self by using these indicators , or how can he get maximum benefit from
              these indicators while he is just newly user of this site

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes i agree with you maybe a simple system with few indicators can be a primary choice for us especially with the simple things we can get generous benefits, wish you luck. thank you

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

We must ability and comfort with any system we use. i think there is no complex system since we can learn or studying it. Some of system we will think complex when we don't interest it and not willing to learn it.
                  My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
                  FROM ZERO TO HERO
                  :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                    very rarely a simple system that can make a huge profit.
                    Surely there are some things that are reduced, so that the system became ineffective.
                    I prefer a rather complicated system, but safe and profitable.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
                      Surely there are some things that are reduced, so that the system became ineffective.
                      I do not think too seldom simple system produces a lot of profit. all depends on the trader who uses a system. if the trader is competent, it can produce large amounts of profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I agree with your opinion, that a simple system would be difficult to get a big profit, but for me, I prefer to use a simple system but it can get profits consistently even in small amounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

forex market changes so fast, I think we need
                          the simple system to make quick decisions
                          everything should works efficient and have high
                          probability to get profit

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

complex systems don't guarantee our trading will be safe and profitable, if complex systems only make us increasingly confused and hesitant in taking decisions, a lot of traders who can get a consistent profit only from simple system, the most important is we must mastered and understand that system

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Anything that is simple will not yield good result. This is where some forex trader gets it wrong because all they do is just to go about looking for a simple system to trade their trades. I will rather go for complex system that will be effective than just a simple one.

Comment

Advanced mode

X