X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

EntryTips - target : stoploss (4)
    It depends on trading strategy. As for me when I'm in front of my terminal I don't use stop loss. In that case I use mental stop loss. I close trade manually when it goes against my direction or out of my risk tolerance. But I always use stop loss if I am going out of screen.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by realfun07 View Post
    you are right as 30 pips stop loss will be suitable for a trader aiming for atleast 30 pips profits if he trades in ration of 1:1 for risk and reward or a trader aiming for 60 pips profits for 2:1 ratio .
    the stop loss should set according to the profit ratio.the best ratio of profit and the stop loss is 2:1.but when you are scalping then you may not find this ration then you should set the stop loss and target profit at 1:1 ratio.it depend on you trading analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

A good stop loss level in my opinion just installed about 10-20 pips. Given the price movements are very fast. Moreover, the EURUSD currency pair. So the craft and the risk management plan in which if the good.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think the best is around 20-35 pips, not including the spread
        some traders use flexible stop loss, with indicators of MA and BB

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think you should learn more about the forex strategy and also should practice on demo account to make commons on you strategies. actually some traders which have not the commons on TP and SL , often face the loss.
          and check your current position in it and sure your future

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by forexdetonator View Post
            Hi kira,it seems you need main points about stop loss ,take profit etc...well stop loss prevent you from losing when the market turns against you, pips for stop loss must not be less than 10,it is better to use trailing stop loss.....take profit on the other hand simply means getting the right price objective for a given opportunity,
            in trading, we do have to have a clear trading plan. we must have a target or a clear risk in trading. so that we can be better organized in the trade. this will avoid the large trader loses, if it has been using the stop loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by sungate View Post
              in trading, we do have to have a clear trading plan. we must have a target or a clear risk in trading. so that we can be better organized in the trade. this will avoid the large trader loses, if it has been using the stop loss.
              we will be safe in this trade if we are to know our purpose in this trade as a merchant and I have confidence we will succeed if it is possible to run every plan that we have

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                We use our analysis tools like the indicators to find out entry levels, stop loss and take profit points. This would help us to have better trading results since knowing/having good knowledge about how to trade forex and then make profits is the key to success.
                I think so, too, that if we have a good strategy then surely it's all covers how to install the take profit, stop loss and also when we move the stop loss to break-even point so that all runs smoothly

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

What do you think about entry level and stop level ?

In my real experience I have a special suggestion that every trader must follow expert advice so when you entry one trade then get suggestion any expert indicator like instaforex signal and stop right position careful your emotion. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Lalin View Post
                    In my real experience I have a special suggestion that every trader must follow expert advice so when you entry one trade then get suggestion any expert indicator like instaforex signal and stop right position careful your emotion. Thanks
                    if you not able to control your emotions then i will recommend you that go into the psychology learning side and make the mind set first and make a commitement with you self that what ever conditions comes i will not break the rules

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I suggest to place SL and TP in area Support and Resistance but it will be better if you placed SL in area
                      below than support or above than resistance. So the movement of price won't be easily passed and it means
                      SL won't be easily hitted.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

to find a good entry level is not easy that why need to put a stop loss to protect the margin , after the market move we can start activate the trailing stop and the tp

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Whenever you are trading in Forex, make up a plan so that you don't face losses in the future. Make a plan in such a way that you cover up the losses with your profitable amount. As Forex is a risky business, take precautions while trading and think of the losses you will face when move a step to trading so do it, safely

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

According to my confidence in the direction of the deal put the stop loss between 30 and 50 points, and you must use stop-loss wisely so as not to miss the meaning of capital without

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I dont like to use stop lose its make loses to me bt when i m unable to see trade i used to go with take profit.

Comment

Advanced mode

X