• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Take Profit is Worthy? (2)
    Originally posted by silenteyes View Post
    Take Profit is Worthy ?
    Hi Traders,

Lets share your opinions here. All of us talk about the importance of stop loss but take profit is given less importance.

Share your experiences about Take Profit.

I lost more than 100 pips today just because I had not set the Tp. The market went down to more than 100 pips. I was away from computer for 2 hours and market came back to original order price. I was lucky that I came back just at right time to close the trade at 1 pip Profit
    in trade,we should not leave the computer by leaving open positions,unless we have maked Stopo loss and take profit.because it was too spkulasi for us....
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

For the purpose of Profit only we do trade here. Importance must be given to profit and most importance must be given to taking/locking/withdrawing profit. Money management rules emphasizing it more clearly like deciding and setting target price well in advance.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

applying take profit to your trade is very good especially when market is volatile and their is a rapid change in price ,your order would be automatically exited with profit unlike the problem encountered when you intend to manually close your trade which can result in slippage

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by beken View Post
        in trade,we should not leave the computer by leaving open positions,unless we have maked Stopo loss and take profit.because it was too spkulasi for us....
        that is according to your money management and your strategy some times we have to make stop loss and sometimes we trade without stop loss of course with mini lot.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by hsngs14 View Post
          that is according to your money management and your strategy some times we have to make stop loss and sometimes we trade without stop loss of course with mini lot.
          yeah true what you say actually would be very risky at all for our trade when we use that trading using trade without stop loss trade with large lot sizes

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by realearner99 View Post
            I set only 20-30 pips for make profit. At first time of my trading period I don't use LS. as the result I
            have make so much loss. If any trader have strong capital margin he can don't use LS. But it's important to use for newbies and who have not strong capital margin.
            strong margin or big capital don't guarantee you to win the trades, it might expand your opportunity but it can't guarantee you. Big capital can only last temporary if your strategy don't support it. so beware of this mistaken thought, you should not depend on capital but better in knowledge.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

take profit safe in my opinion is 20 - 50 points with stop loss 100 points. but here we use the long-term trading. take profit is also very important that when we are asleep then the benefits will we get

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by shemanto
                My daily profit is 50 - 80 $ and I am set my stop loss 100 $ it is better for safe my account. Thanks for share this important post.
                that's a good profit ratio. I tend to use about 10% of my account as a stop loss and try to aim for double of my winnings of whatever the it maybe.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I thought that can not profit without the knowledge of good and use strategy and untrue and non-complex from the merchant the improvement, to correspond with the size of capital and the right time to trade is also then that we appreciate that the deserved attention Forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

well I still do not agree with this way of trading and still feel it is risky and I am never going to do trading in this way so I think it is just better to have a long term plan with less risk and any thing can happen as you may lose big amount in this way.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Not a requirement of my dear brother will not be able to capture profit fully at every opportunity and can not be expected of any person for the price of 100% of the volatility in prices and this is the nature of the market, more importantly, to put an end gain at the exit point security and that put an end loss down or the highest point of support or strong resistance
                      hope is beautiful

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I don't know why its not worthy if your taking profits? For me anything as long your earning in forex trading its worthy. Theirs no such thing as cheating in forex trading. Its all about strategy. Theirs some who earn because of luck. But in the long run its always be your strategy and your skills in forex trading that will going to make you earn money. And for me every profit is worthy especially when you know what your doing.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by shemanto
                          Yes. I know take profit is worthy. I like daily forex trade and my target minimum 40 pip per day. And I want make more profit.
                          My target profits in daily is only 30points. But I have problem to make it be consistently. I am still not able to make consistent profits right now

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by bestlooser View Post
                            well I still do not agree with this way of trading and still feel it is risky and I am never going to do trading in this way so I think it is just better to have a long term plan with less risk and any thing can happen as you may lose big amount in this way.
                            you are right , forex need big amount and low risk and long time to get profit on this way you will not loss capital but if you dont have big amount you will loss your time only.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

take profit can be made ​​in accordance with the strategies and systems used so that each trader will take profits earned vary due to the strategy undertaken in accordance with each trader.

Comment

Advanced mode

X