What is your status in forex at the moment? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is your status in forex at the moment? (2)
    Originally posted by raheel View Post
    My status in the forex is very good at the moment. As I have been struggling through the past year for the sake of professional trading and this has made me certain nice profits so far.
    Dear friend, my status in the forex market is not good at the moment. This week i get a lot of loss and i lost much money. I hope i can take money back in next week.
    Forex, nothing is impossible ?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by monkeylong View Post
    What is your status in forex at the moment?

What will be your present status in forex at the moment?
    1.It is to trade in forex.When it is going to up trend,you buy.Or,you just sell!
    2.It is a little difficult to trade in forex.So, you are trying varieties of system to test the forex trading.
    3.You do not know how to use,which system to use.you are learning more knowledge and skills of forex.
    4.You are going to find a system of yourself.You create it your own!
    5.You are a professional trader now.
    Which one are you now?
    i have many strategies give me profit and all the peofit of them is not enough i use good management and take profit up and down short and long but i am looking for the best sitting for my strategies everyday.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i think i am between number 4 and 5 . i didn't create my own strategy but i did a develop a strategy by adding some indicators and i am on my way to be pro trader .

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

well right now i think i can really make it in forex because at the beginning of my trading i almost lost hope but right now i can really see reason to carry on in my trading because i have get to know that the forex is not just a business but i kind of investment

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

My status in forex now is good...pretty good I think I can withdraw profits next week maybe $200 if I wont margin call my account first...hehehehe,lool. Life in forex is good if you just trade in relax manner. Never put yourself in to much pressure...let go and let loose.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

At the moment I have 15 position open. I'm hoping to make it down to 10 next week. But that's good already since the start of the week I have 25 position open. So ten position close is really a good achievement for me right now. And I know I can close three more on monday alone. That's why I'm hoping that before the end of the month I can have all my open position close and cashout my earnings.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

at this moment i fell happy, just did widrawal for weekly profit, planning to enjoy my saturday night with my girlfriend. hope it happen consistanly at the future.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

my status in forex is to be steady and focused on the trends that is being a proffesional trader.I create and manage my strategies.I do not wish to go against the trend, as it is commonly said that the trend is you friend.
                Do you want to earn bonus money posting?visit here:https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=13608 "Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members.You get $0.20 for a post. please visit the F.A.Q for more info.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I am a new trader on forex trading. So now I am trying to learn how to make money from forex. If I successful do woke in I will happy in my struggle life.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by yakub View Post
                    I am a new trader on forex trading. So now I am trying to learn how to make money from forex. If I successful do woke in I will happy in my struggle life.
                    how to makes the money simple , sell on the right time and buy on the right this is all what`s you need to know right so now whats is you next step is it ? . You need to know that Forex market hoes moves and how we can make prediction about it , because if you start making good analysis making money is not harder for you

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If you acquire your own method,I cogitate the method unremarkable contains some your emotion when you are trading in Forex.Maybe you should complete your method with your emotion there.Desire you can be a athlete one soon.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

My status in forex at this moment is not satisfied because i think i need to increase my target profit from 1% daily profit to 2% daily profit.
                        I realized that 1% profit every day is very small, so i will increase that to 2% per day. So i need to find a new and higher profit strategy to get improvement from my previous strategy.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I also in 3.Because i lost much money in forex trading and now i am searching and learning about forex trading and i want to become a professional trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

in forex trading, I am still looking for a profitable trading strategy and make me comfortable, which I do not have to spend a lot of time to observe the movement of the chart, I want to trade effectively

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i let this weekend a deal open because i think that the trend of the eurusd will be tun back till 1.33 and i will open other eal if the market go down to tookj more profit

Comment

Advanced mode

X