Does Automated Trading System work? (2)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Does Automated Trading System work? (2)
    sorry dear i am not use it because i think its not a proper process because manual trading is the best option to trading period i believe and i just hear some traders but personally i can not believe it human is better for all place.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Could be good sometimes but you have to remember that there are many who have used the same way in trade and Ogdo a lot of trouble and loss behind this type of trade, it is always better to trade in your hand.
     

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      no i don't think so, and i never hear of some one earn with this EA all the time, i think the market must be analyzed by human brain daily, because every thing is changing daily in the market.
       

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        This will assist some beginners who are trying to use the software, as for me am not a fan of forex trading softwares.

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
          no i don't think so, and i never hear of some one earn with this EA all the time, i think the market must be analyzed by human brain daily, because every thing is changing daily in the market.
          even i do not believe in automated forex system as i think manual trading is the best way to trade in forex market because it will allow you to learn lots of new things which will be very benificial for you in long run

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by anubhavsingh View Post
            even i do not believe in automated forex system as i think manual trading is the best way to trade in forex market because it will allow you to learn lots of new things which will be very benificial for you in long run
            In the Trading we can see that none automatic trading system works but if we use the true method to trade then we can make a effcient trade easily
            Manual trading is best because we are responsible for our trade and can use extra ordinary care about the trade
             

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              I think robots better than humans in terms of discipline, but robots can not adapt to market changes which are always dynamic. so I am not interested to trade using robots because in addition to many shortcomings, the robot also will make us become dependent in trade and not independent

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                these robots coming from human thoughts
                obviously its not possible surpass beyond human ability
                robot only facilitate the traders, but not to replace traders
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by sugadude View Post
                  these robots coming from human thoughts
                  obviously its not possible surpass beyond human ability
                  robot only facilitate the traders, but not to replace traders
                  completely agreeing with you, we can depend on it only in one case
                  if all the conditions of the market are perfect as these robots can work on
                  and it is impossible because the market is always dynamic and the traders' psychology can change all the market conditions in one second affected by news or any central banks movements
                   

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Maybe we can use EA if we are truly able to control and make observations on the EA. Where we can not rely 100% on the EA. Sometimes we need to control it manually.
                     

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      There are some work or things that EA or forex robot can do but it's hard for us human to do the work. These is based on my personal experience, these are:

                      1) Trading without emotion;
                      2) Speed and accuracy of execution
                      3) Non stop trading 24 hours a day 5 days a week
                      4) It can trade multiple accounts all at the same time.
                       

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        these kind of EAs systems need to be adjusted all the time and need you to learn the meta language first to adjust it as you want, iam a programmer on C++, i will learn this meta language when i have some time later.
                           

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by DPT-FXPinoy View Post
                          There are some work or things that EA or forex robot can do but it's hard for us human to do the work. These is based on my personal experience, these are:

                          1) Trading without emotion;
                          2) Speed and accuracy of execution
                          3) Non stop trading 24 hours a day 5 days a week
                          4) It can trade multiple accounts all at the same time.
                          True, but we have to make sure that a robot is based on a solid strategy that ensure risk management, because as far as I know most robots implement bigger stop loss in there trades, exposing higher risk in our equity.

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Originally posted by techboy View Post
                            True, but we have to make sure that a robot is based on a solid strategy that ensure risk management, because as far as I know most robots implement bigger stop loss in there trades, exposing higher risk in our equity.
                            You can select the parameters for the robots manually and it will work according to your given money management and risk management commands. However it will function according to its own predetermined commands of techniques to execute orders.
                            Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              I did not use the automated system so i can not guess about it. I like if this system will work for us because we need this system to trade well without emotions.

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X