• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

My biggest lose! (2)
    Originally posted by astika View Post
    you do not need to give up mate,,
    today loss make it as tools for better trading, you now have experience and do not repeat it twice or more..
    just once is enough, analyze it and develop your strategy.
    It is simply a mistake. Do not give up. Examine the error back that we do. Some may be improved. If the loss is not due to your error you may need should try another technique.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Common mistakes I made ​​when trade is opened, regardless of lot that I should bear the risk. And this sometimes makes me lose. So, before Tarde, I will first identify the potential amount of loss I have.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I have friends who have suffered losses on last Monday. Imagine, from the capital 3kusd, now only left with only 120usd. This is due to his disobedience did not want to use a stop loss when the trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
        I have friends who have suffered losses on last Monday. Imagine, from the capital 3kusd, now only left with only 120usd. This is due to his disobedience did not want to use a stop loss when the trade.
        A sizable I guess. I sympathize with your friend's fate. Hopefully it will provide a very useful lesson to him and hopefully he will not repeat the same mistakes next time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

people losing money in forex, this is true, but losing for bad knowledge about forex.i did too many mistakes and now in very good loses.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

my biggest loss here in forex actually proved to be the turning point for me as i changed my thinking totally about the forex aand started working on my strategies seriously.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i also have faced such kind of situation so many times and i always think to take less risk and improve myself in trading and to make consistent profits and also invest what you can afford to lose

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
                well every one can make anny lose at any time, but i don't understand how someone lose 1600$ i think you should trade wizely like 1% at any single trade , in this case you will be more safe.
                Thats the reason why i do not like those Expert Advisors (EAs), Mr. Euro was using one from what i understand...there is a time i bought one of them and tried it on a demo account and it was a very nasty loser! It would lose more than it made and so i asked for a refund since it had a money back guarantee!
                :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

we are all making mistakes and suffer large loss from it, we should not give up at all
                  because mistakes are the real makers of experience
                  we should only learn from it and don't repeat it again

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

my biggest lost is not so big because my investment is small.my biggest loose is 45$ and zero my balance.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by ovi05 View Post
                      my biggest lost is not so big because my investment is small.my biggest loose is 45$ and zero my balance.
                      i think that maybe your fault that make you got the loss is because you don't make the stop loss, because you are saying that you loss that money and turning your account to the zero, better you are using the SL on your trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

when i add the profit that i have made it i think that i lose more than 10000$ from 2010 until now i have start trade since 2010 and when calculate the deposit it doesnt more than 2000$ but the lose with the profit i think it is more than 10000$

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

oh my friend . i am sorry to know about your loss . but never mind it will be good next time.learn of your mistake and find way to make you better and do not be sad you are not big loser in this forum .
                          Patient Is The Key To Solve Everything

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by MrEuro View Post
                            my bigest lose !!!hi

my freinds !!! I M Mr euro !!!!!!!!
                            today i can say i will leave the forex market for some time
                            in fact i lose today with my best pair EURUSD !!! i lose a lot i lose all my bounse
                            also i lose my real acount and i lose my friend account

the total losess $1600

mmmm what i can say its the market and i hppe if i can recover that loses
                            now i must try from the start again !!
                            i only was try for first time very good expert !!
                            lol
                            i mean very risky expert and it was work with my friend very good !!!
                            but when i try it on my real acount and my bouns account !!
                            its was really bad

i don`t know what i can say !!
                            i am very very sad
                            i even close my page on internet !!!
                            i was think its amazing but its very bad not amazing not even work !!
                            hmmmm
                            now what i must to do after all that losess !!!
                            leave the market for ever ?
                            wait and take my time and work again with my old method
                            what i can do
                            if you are in my place what you will do ?? and i hope no one lose like i did today

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

losing is not avoided. they will happen, but some people lose more while others lose less. Whether you use at least a stop loss or trailing stop? If you are not using one of them then it will be your fault. I would certainly say so.

Comment

Advanced mode

X