X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Freshen up yourself during loss? (2)
    Originally posted by topman View Post
    Losing money is very bad to feel and to think, just forget it and re start tomorrow but always find the mistaken we made from that lost moment. Don't be a lazy man, because our money in the risk place. Cheer up everyday and keep your smile in your best heart.
    I think ,my friend that the talk is very easy, but when you try to apply in the real world,it will be very difficult,the terrible feeling of loss is unbearable ,it is not easy to recover from its effects, trader may need to see a psychiatrist in some case
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Losing money is very bad to feel and to think, just forget it and re start tomorrow but always find the mistaken we made from that lost moment. Don't be a lazy man, because our money in the risk place. Cheer up everyday and keep your smile in your best heart.
    You are absolutely right , making profit is not easy and when we lose we should see the mistakes we made before and try again

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

When we loose a trade our mentality does not remain calm.After making looses we have to think with our self and analyze our faults which further helps us to be successful.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

today i have caught in a trap and lost some money in this market during the us session , hmmm feel so down now and tired because of that losses cause a lots this time , i think i better of the pc now

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think that if someone make a loss from the first try, it would be necessary to check his strategy before making the second try and if nothing was wrong and the second try was loss then he shouldn't continue on real and try on demo

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think we have evaluate our loss. we have find root cause of our problem then we haveto make effective counter measure to avoid same mistake in the future

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
              I think ,my friend that the talk is very easy, but when you try to apply in the real world,it will be very difficult,the terrible feeling of loss is unbearable ,it is not easy to recover from its effects, trader may need to see a psychiatrist in some case
              Lol see a psychiatrist? You made my day with that thought, i agree that recovering practically and mentally from a loss is easier said than done especially in forex..So that the risks isn't too unbearable i think that expecting risk should be a prerequisite before one enters forex or else the weak souls may definitely end up seeing a psychiatrist or even suffer from a heart attack
              Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i think its true, the trader must take a rest or fresh him/her self for a few days or a week after a big lost , because if you trade in this condition then you will lose again for sure.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

well i am telling my own experience that I am doing trading for four years and I have really survived some tough times and I never given my self break even though I lost but I only took breaks when I had no funds but I know it was costly learning experience as I was ready to pay price for experience and that experience is also helping a lot.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Loss is the most offensive. The best way to avoid us from loss is to foster long-suffering and not to be greedy in the pursuit of profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Even i have made this mistake after losing a trade i would have taken the opposite trade or just traded without any analysis. The result was quite like anyone else's a loss, and this time a big huge loss, which would have eaten my equity. The main reason traders act like this is because they want to get back all the money which they have lost and start taking revenge against the market without realizing the fact that market has nothing to lose its only we, who are the ultimate sufferers. Only emotional traders like me do such things.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by youmuststop View Post
                        when i lose money in my order i go mad and losing my temper i make mistakes and open other orders im not sure about it so if you lose you order take a rest and wait few hour to can trade well
                        i think that you have to wait for longer time than this to be able to take another good position you are sure of it. but few hours aren't enough to make this.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by sukeshroy View Post
                          When traders get loss trade,they repeat mistakes of making more and more trades just without doing analysis and think or hope that this and this orders will make profits but results are same as before.Do you think why this happen and why they lose their hard earned money.There will be many reasons for that but one reason i think that they are overconfident or they look charts complicated or they making orders or looking for entering chance which makes them bored and hope of making money they open order which at last they get wrong trades.I advice that after getting loss trade you just refresh yourself then see what happens?what do you think?
                          That's right as i always said forex is not gambling at all forex is a science that needs to be learned to make profit in it also i think that trades that comes after losing will be also losing also i think that a trader must put to himself a goal to achieve it everyday and if he achieve it do not trade and stop trading this day and wait for the second day as sometimes earning itself make the trader greedy.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed 300 View Post
                            Yes, certainly very bad psychological loss to each dealer, since a lot of traders do not like to lose, but we have to know how we will bring our profits
                            yes, all traders don not like losing their balance but some of them can control themselves and continue trading , and the other can't make this so they have to wait for a period to be able to return trading with a good mode and avoid mistakes which may be done due to their bad mOde.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

the lose is the worst thing in the trader life and its better to relax or take some kind of holiday to fresh your self better.

Comment

Advanced mode

X