X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Let's trade from mobile! (3)
    yeah trading from mobile is the new feature the brokers are providing.mobile will be with us in our pocket,so we can operate at any time we need but only few phones support this which is bad to see.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

The biggest advantage trading with mobile I think is managing the positions when you are not home (moving stoploss or takeprofit to a closer location, to secure more and more profit). Personally I don't like entering positions, because of the low resolution size.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by MTEBESSI View Post
      Its good to trade with mobile but what should we do if we have a lot of indicators in our strategy ( templates ) if some who can install a template on mobile please share his experience. NB/ I use MT4 for windows mobile.
      if you want use your custom indicator and templates, you can only use a windows tablet or you use a mobile and connect by remote control to your computer at home or rent a VPS and install there your MT4 so you not have to uninterrupted let running your computer at home.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I thibk that the mobile trading is usually meant for you when you are monitoring your positions, rather than for making anlysis of the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Technology make people life so easy . It can be for mobile, or smartphone (mostly Windows Mobile OS). If the platform java or not any MT4 i think with the most mobiles the platform can be reached

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by nb621 View Post
            i felling comfortable with my pc.though lots of people like to trade with mb.but due to its small screen, i donn't like to use it.its difficult for me to concentrate the whole trade scenery in a small monitor like mb.
            Yes you are right many people like but the fact is that mobile tarding dengeorus because via mobile order did open or close within seconds it`s worth more the 5 seconds so i think better will Pc but if you have 3g on mobile then you can

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I had been comfortable trading with the laptop, but it is also able to use traditional mobile. but for now do not have money to buy a mobile. nevertheless I am grateful.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

It was, to use the mobile is the most convenient for us to carry on trade. No need for running forex lapto. Very effective for us. I encourage all trade use.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think that by using MT5 forex on mobile will help us a lot as we can do bit trading during works time .But still I have not downloaded any mobile mt4 software.looking forward to use it in my mobile.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by hsahadat9 View Post
                    I think that by using MT5 forex on mobile will help us a lot as we can do bit trading during works time .But still I have not downloaded any mobile mt4 software.looking forward to use it in my mobile.
                    I have seen a chart with a shortage in my trade mobile my phone because the screen is very small and maybe next time I will buy a mobile phone that has a large screen for trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think that for a better trading and analysis, te PC should be used, but the mobile should only use for monitoring your positions.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by maged
                        Phone that can be depended upon in circulation is the iPad and iPhone
                        Two hunters who see in them an advantage in terms of communication and Balent Atmad them in terms of the platform for trading
                        I like to trade from the mobile plat form.because you can carry it any where and can check the current price.but it is hard to control Forex account from the PC or laptop every where.so mobile platform is the best and i usually open or close my trade from the mobile

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                          I think that for a better trading and analysis, te PC should be used, but the mobile should only use for monitoring your positions.
                          You are right, for trading, PC is the best option and we can use mobile for only monitoring because with mobile, trading is not so comfortable. I am thinking about mini laptop for trading when not at home but its cost is beyond my range right now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i wanna live this practice i think it is good thing the mobile is easy-moving than the pc and you can trade everywhere and evereytime you want , i wish it from my heart.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Im still researching this option. Have tried on android but ive lost $20 in 5 seconds because im not familiar with the interface. Guess i need a mobile with mt4 on it

Comment

Advanced mode

X