X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex going bad for next year? (3)
    I do not think so. Because my analysis giving me correct data and good trading. Inspite of good trading i can make a good amount.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by IRFAN View Post
    I do not think so. Because my analysis giving me correct data and good trading. Inspite of good trading i can make a good amount.
    Yes in forex market market will always offer you unlimited opportunity but the problem is we human beings have our own limitation.If we know what is our limitation and can do better from our premise then we can do lot better in our trading career.We never blame the market because we are responsible for our decision not the market.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by IRFAN View Post
      so in your post you said i`m failed to analyze the market, and now saying analysis give you a right way
      if any person want to be the successful first he has to be the honest with his work

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Believe me friend, I hear this talk from 5 years ago, that Forex will end ,Forex will cease to exist, etc.
        But nothing happens, I agree with you that during the economic crisis, the gold and minerals are the Safe haven to the traders. But there are also plenty of traders in the forex make the wealth during these crises

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i don't know its bad or good because i am a new member i just start it about three moths and my last is not good i can not get any profit hope this year may be a good and really a blast year in my life everyone please please pray for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

If you know well about this than you will find it more interesting and you will earn more money.The only thing that matters is how good you are at analysing, understanding the market movements in each sector and how well you can predict currency pairs versus commodities like Gold and Silver.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i can guaranty economic of the world will getting worst and worst. but forex business will keep shining. in bad economic condition actually that is the time when we can get most profit from this business.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Crisis like this change little forex then it was few years ago but brings huge movement during the day and make it risky more then anytime. I read that banks have some problems to trade forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i think forex is good for every year.if you follow money management policy then you never get loss.some where i hear that gold could be go 1920 area.i am not sure about that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by forexaddict View Post
                    Yes in forex market market will always offer you unlimited opportunity but the problem is we human beings have our own limitation.If we know what is our limitation and can do better from our premise then we can do lot better in our trading career.We never blame the market because we are responsible for our decision not the market.
                    In order to have a very good chance of making money, a lot of money from forex trading, we will need to invest at least 2 years of our time in order to be able to make that profits all the time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

There is no idea behind the statement that forex going bad for next year, there is no logic behind this idea and forex is still wonderful and it will remain same as it is.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I think forex won't get going shocking in this year, however it is assured that forex market will acquire more volatility, and more attention by news portals, more liquidity.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

what do you mean by forex going bad? there are several currencies in the market. so you are basically saying that someone told you that all the currency in the world is going to lose its value and we should avoid? this is highly unlikely. you shouldn't believe everything you hear and use some common sense to work things out.
                          Visit My Own YouTube Forex Analysis Channel!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by lulupi View Post
                            In order to have a very good chance of making money, a lot of money from forex trading, we will need to invest at least 2 years of our time in order to be able to make that profits all the time.
                            There are things I agree with you, that is to invest time to learn and benefit from the experience. But two years is relative in my opinion. There is a trader which is much faster to learn and capable of producing over 2 years, but there also has been more than 5 years did not experience significant growth. All returned to each trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex trading for the year 2011 was really a great one! I recorded tremendoud profits for this year! The market moved greatly in my favour! And I entered mt5 that year.

Comment

Advanced mode

X