X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex going bad for next year? (2)
    Foreign exchange will always happen in the world, during another currency still needed by another state to perform business activity, so we didn't need to worry about forex climate next time
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

more day, forex will be more in the interest of many people ..
    This means that this business will be growing and have many effects on people ..

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by rinjani View Post
      This means that this business will be growing and have many effects on people ..
      many success trader in Forex trading, so many people interest to join in forex trading and many people fail in forex trading because they just join in forex trading, not learn forex trading first.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think for those are losing their money in this year with forex will feel that forex really is going bad in this year... just like me...lol. Forex always is good and right, just traders who are less understand with forex will feel that forex is bad...
        sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think it is a joke not real information and in the next year it will be good for main currency like euro or gbp /usd .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Forex can never go bad as it is a big trade with lot of turn over everyday.If you are talking about any bad news affecting the market you can still earn good money by trading in this market as one can trade both ways in this market.So Forex can never go bad as a trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by realfun07 View Post
              Forex can never go bad as it is a big trade with lot of turn over everyday.If you are talking about any bad news affecting the market you can still earn good money by trading in this market as one can trade both ways in this market.So Forex can never go bad as a trade.
              i am fully agree with you and i also believe never go bad because if there is great movement or not all time there is opportunity to enter the market , just we need to advantage of that pairs .

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by realfun07 View Post
                agreed with you. since forex market can open buy and sell. and there will be always be transaction everyday in currency world. since for sure export import company and many other company will keep doing their business. so I think there is possible going bad for the next next year.

cheers

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by goldeneyes View Post
                  agreed with you. since forex market can open buy and sell. and there will be always be transaction everyday in currency world. since for sure export import company and many other company will keep doing their business. so I think there is possible going bad for the next next year.

cheers
                  increasingly open market is not free trade between countries will likely be more open and that means forex will be even greater

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

The information is out of place. I think it is not possible for forex trading to go bad. It is a two way market so no matter what happens, we will still be able to make profits when it is either bullish or bearish.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by rinjani View Post
                      yes I agree with you, the technology that will make forex growing increasingly known to many people.
                      No business is better than forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I disagree with you the forex is the largest in the world can never fall below it benefits from crisis finenciere as the opposite, dance I do not see how it just went wrong

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by benaissa View Post
                          I disagree with you the forex is the largest in the world can never fall below it benefits from crisis finenciere as the opposite, dance I do not see how it just went wrong
                          Exactly, whatever will be the economy situation of countries, forex will keep moving. We have to take advantage of the price action. It might affect the long term traders.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

with forex traders who have a variety of characters and strategies in the trade. I think people are just people who lack love a challenge and move away from risk , The volatility when the market falls is more than a rising one.
                            sorry for my bad english

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Whatever knowledge that we gain from forex trading are applicable for others market such as stock, comodities, futures etc. So why we have to worry, as long we can trade forex just do it 100%. GOOD LUCK

Comment

Advanced mode

X