Can you control yourself in management capital? (6)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you control yourself in management capital? (6)
    Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
    its not easy to control ourselves if we dont understand and be prepare for the worst things that will happen to the position when the emotion took control it ... remember forex is a psychology war
    For honest, that really not easy to control management capital . And i'm sure all trader will face this matter. I think that only can be practiced after long time trading with demo account and learn control our emotion when we are trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by sihabbd View Post
    Why not i always manage my capital because forex trading is not easy trading but any one can not know manage their account then they can not success from forex market.
    I agree that I am not easy to actually understand the forex market, making it difficult on us manage our money, but you must know that it can not from the beginning of his trade Forex that the management of his money by itself will fail at Forex inevitably lose a lot of his money

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Yes i can ,i control myself in management .It is our psychology that will help us to go a long way in controlling emotions and losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

earning is not so easy and difficult to control our emotions when position opening.and that's why need good knowledge about it.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

yes it is my mind which control me to not open a trade more then the money management rule and there for i have no fear when my position are open.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe
            I have this problem and I am working on it to improve my control over myself and be discipline in my trading especially in management of capital.
            You don`t have the plan due to which you are facing bad condition and until the time you will not make a trading plans you won`t get the direction to make a trade

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Chelsea91 View Post
              as the capital becomes larger it becomes easy to control and manage it
              almost the greed factor is linked with the small investments and the short experience in Forex
              Traders who are trading with small capital amount i think they gotta do lot of works to get profits in this market and all they should do is money management. Like you said if we can trade with big capital there is no problem about risk we involve. Because we know that we have enough money to be safe with
              Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes all can control your management !
                all you need is stick to your management !
                no matter whether market becomes bulls or bears you should not cahnge your plans !

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Capital management is a big big and a very big science. Some people think that it is an easy assignment to be carried-out but sometime they later think that their decisions were wrong.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I see that the trader to can control himself in the matter of his capita management have to study well the rules of the money and capital managementbecause the is not random

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

well sometime I control myself to save my capital but most of time i am took the risk!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I can control myself in management capital.because i know how to make capital.so its very easy for me to manage Forex capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Capital preservation is very important in trading, a trader must always practice money and risk management and it should be integrated in our trading system, a trader wont succeed in these business if he wont practice good money management.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

that is a big deal some how and i face problems in that area but i have made strict rules for the moneymanagement and i always follow them and never cut loose but you see i am a human being after all

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

That was not the first to manage my money. But the more strategies also have the savvy Forex ****** system, which easily can be to manage it effectively.

Comment

Advanced mode

X