Can you control yourself in management capital? (Part 5)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you control yourself in management capital? (Part 5)
    if only to set the capital, then I can control my own self, but its frequency I'm having trouble when I started to control when to execute an order, unless we are used to dealing with this
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mhiblaa View Post
    for me and from now and on i think i will do i have near to tow year experience and i have got a lot of experience for the best management of the capital and use the profit always more than the stop loss i guess it is good
    you are right , it is better for the trader to set the take profit order more than the stop loss order which increase the possibilities of profits , there are traders ho set the stop loss for example with 100 point and the take profits 20 pips because they do not want the price to hit the stop loss which increase the losses

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

we should control ourselves in management capital but in some cases you find it is a big chance i have to buy or sell what ever this pair with 50 point goal and i will make stop 20 point and i take the deal with a big big amount it may break your margin that is happened with me personally some time

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
        Hello every one
        Can you control yourself in management capital ?
        I want from traders which understand management capital answer sometimes you make order and order in the profit Suddenly become loss at the same time you understand what is management capital but some times you can't control your self and your capital so you make your trading in risk may be your loss all your money or you profit
        hhhhhhhh and some times you loss then your target has been achieved

so can you control your self all time ?
        I don't think that i have good money management techniques. I sometimes forget about money management and try to earn maximum profit due to just greed and in result i lose my hard earned profit or even my whole capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by arsi11 View Post
          I don't think that i have good money management techniques. I sometimes forget about money management and try to earn maximum profit due to just greed and in result i lose my hard earned profit or even my whole capital.
          Yes money management rules only can protect our capital along with trading strategies. Deciding lot size and target pips need to be emotionless view to protect our capital. I just learning on managing capital for long sustainability in Forex trading...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

When so many of us here answer in the affirmative, the tendency is possible that we hardly control ourselves.....

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

in forex this is very importance that you should be control on yourself and specially avoid from greediness than you will get much money and save from loss

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

It is very difficult but trying to acquire it. Without proper management of capital is very difficult to success. At first time i am not conscious about that but know i realize the importance of it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

The most big thing in forex is to control yourself and your managment of trades you enter in a market. Dont try to take maximum from market because it will make you greedy and make more problems that you think.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by thu
                    Times in the first trading does not comply with one of running the capital, but with the loss and the actual experience convinced and committed yet be try loss account in full because of lack of commitment to the management of capital
                    that is the reason why many trader loss their money in trading. lack of commitment of capital management is dangerous. it's like we loss control in drunken hour.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

if i can't do this and stop trading because imagine someone from of this forum is working well then the forum give the chance to give him a opportunity then he/she get nervous and left the offer because on those time she/he has/have no ideas about. but those are think like same they are fool because if i can't at once then i have to try it 100 times then i cant understand or learn something so everything is possible by human being and controlling management capital is not a risky work because without trying none can expert in work

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i think that using a good capital management may be difficult for many traders especially beginners , but we have to try more and more to use a good capital management which can protect our accounts from margin call .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by that is me View Post
                          i think that using a good capital management may be difficult for many traders especially beginners , but we have to try more and more to use a good capital management which can protect our accounts from margin call .
                          beginner trader sometime break their capital management due to greed. they have learn hoe to control their emotion during trading to avoid greed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

of course i must control my capital ,, some times i can`t but i have no thing to do ,, i have to control it so if i lose not lose a big lose ,, some times the big capital get you high profit .. and also can get a big lose

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I've not had the opportunity to control personally for a very long time even if you attempt to learn how to do so. It really is challenging to do so but we'll keep trying good to do so. It really is constant exercise that brings success.

Comment

Advanced mode

X