Can you control yourself in management capital? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you control yourself in management capital? (3)
    Originally posted by standgunz View Post
    In my opinion, as long we can build a good trading plan, we are able to properly manage the capital management as long as we follow the rule that actual trading.
    build a good trading plan is easy, but is hard when not to break our trading plan, because when trading greedy can happen.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
    build a good trading plan is easy, but is hard when not to break our trading plan, because when trading greedy can happen.
    Yeah true....no matter what we do we tend to break habbits when we are in the middle of trading. We need to stick to our plan no matter what we are doing.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
      Yeah true....no matter what we do we tend to break habbits when we are in the middle of trading. We need to stick to our plan no matter what we are doing.
      if you think you can't stick to your plan every time you trade, you can change your trading system. It's up to you, choose the most suitable system for you, and hopefully you'll get good profits
      Forex
      Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Chelsea91 View Post
        I agree too that S/L should be more than T/P
        as loss is much harder to be beard
        & to give a chance to our deal to avoid ticks that may happen in the price
        & on the other side T/P should be near to catch the tick if happened in price
        it is controversial
        S/L does not always have to be bigger than T/P for it to be safe. You can set the S/L a little above or below a swing high or swing low point where if price crosses, it will continue with momentum.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Baguwah View Post
          I can give you a solution, depending on your trading style. If you are an intraday trader, then I would advise you to do a good analysis and then open a position with 2% of your margin. Use stop loss of 100 pips. Always allow your stop loss to close the trade, if it REALLY goes against you.
          Chances are you will win more trades with a wider stop loss and the right analysis.
          If you get stopped out, you lose only 2% of your margin. Do this until you are winning trades consistently, before you increase your lot size.
          Actually people getting bored when they just using 2 % of their margin, i think it will be better if they used more then 5 % in 1 position. I saw many people using 2 % in their starting days and then get bored and then using 100 % and blowing account.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
            Actually people getting bored when they just using 2 % of their margin, i think it will be better if they used more then 5 % in 1 position. I saw many people using 2 % in their starting days and then get bored and then using 100 % and blowing account.
            That's if we do not run our trading plan well ... due to a sense of greed, rather than gains in the can even lose all their money ... so obey your trading plan you created ...

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

True one MIGHT get bored with using 2% if your trading capital is little. With a large equity, the profits are substantial.
              Blowing an account is not a new thing. It is worth learning from. Memories of a blown account will make a trader apply strict money management, sometimes.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Why can't i control my self when it comes to money management. If i don't have good control over my funds, then i am gambling.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

it's not bored man, people have small accounts (small capital)
                  that's why they use 20 or 30%
                  because they trade with big lot with small capital, if they got big balance they will use just 1% of margin

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

yes i can control myself and build my own money management that saves my account from Stop-Out
                    i can reset all my calculation every week end and this process can take all the week end from me

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

There's experiment that I have done before.

I use 1-2% risk trade and try for one month.
                      And result so far is positive.With a little profit ( But still profit ...right ? )

While the other time...
                      I use 5-10% risk trade and plan to tried for one month.
                      First week I get big profit.
                      But in the second week I get a mc.
                      And wipe out my profit before.

Thats why I use 1-2 % risk trade base on above experiment.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

managemnet capital is very hard to make a good system
                        i only nake many time with tools to using money management

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Frankly speeking, I am still not able to control my capital in well manner. I wonder if I am not able to handle my small capital what will I do when I have $10k in my account ....

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by silenteyes View Post
                            Frankly speeking, I am still not able to control my capital in well manner. I wonder if I am not able to handle my small capital what will I do when I have $10k in my account ....
                            If you set the money management rules tight for small capital then same thing can be applied for the big capital also if it is successful. Right now i am not doing over trading and when my orders are not making profit, i just sit back and wait for the right movement not making hurry to enter with one more order and get in trap of the market.

Love the world, it loves you.
                            LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by silenteyes View Post
                              i said something similar to this few weeks ago

no matter how big capital i might have probably i would blow it in few days

anyway, i will try again this month and see if i can follow the money management i had put

Comment

Advanced mode

X