Can you control yourself in management capital? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you control yourself in management capital? (2)
    Originally posted by pinpin View Post
    yes it's true
    because after all the currency and commodity characteristics are very different
    especially for gold which movement is very wild
    and has a large spread
    It just look high spread but i think its not as compared to other pairs, i think we can earn good profit throughout gold if we can hold our position for long.
    As you sow, so shall you reap.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by pinpin View Post
    yes it's true
    because after all the currency and commodity characteristics are very different
    especially for gold which movement is very wild
    and has a large spread
    Meas yeah very exciting for us to trade because the movement could reach 3000 pips in one day but the obstacles they have a large spread of 100 pips

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

we have to minimize loss and maximize profit hard to achieve , so we must try to achieve that by learning and practicing
      because forex isn't instant , but need much time to deal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

when first doing forex trading i never know what is money management is all about. after few years i can learn to use MM. and know i understand the power of MM and i use it everyday.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
          when first doing forex trading i never know what is money management is all about. after few years i can learn to use MM. and know i understand the power of MM and i use it everyday.
          What is MM ??

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
            What is MM ??
            MM is the money management it is the best way for making profit and still with your account without any margin call but i think you should be more risky to be a good one trader

Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

it's depending on the individual patient at a time to hold open the trade if they are greedy often their own rule which would violate their copyrights, I am sure you can do this thing seen some topics on other sites that talk about the same thing but we must always seek and seek to know.
              sorry for my bad english

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
                It just look high spread but i think its not as compared to other pairs, i think we can earn good profit throughout gold if we can hold our position for long.
                yes, and it takes a somewhat greater capital
                My small traders, so there's still afraid to trade in gold
                Originally posted by dead View Post
                Meas yeah very exciting for us to trade because the movement could reach 3000 pips in one day but the obstacles they have a large spread of 100 pips
                and lot size is also different from the usual pair
                and I still do not dare to trade in gold is

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think I am slowing down now. Already in the process of digesting everything in slow motion. I still have this inner struggle to control my wondering self...lol. But managing my capital is my top priority at this moment. And I think I am making progress.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

If we can hold it for long and trade it with very little portion of our equity so that we will be able to contain crazy jumps before it heads home to roost.

When price hits support 10 in one day - buy; if it hits resistance 10 in the same day, buy a helmet and trench coat. There will be war!
                    Mystery is the final product of ignorance.
                    Hey! What's ma chart doin'

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If we open our positions for a long time on gold then we need lot of money if market move against us. No doubt for long time tradings it is good

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                        all must undergo a process like that, thank you already realize that MM is very important.
                        I am also doing research dealing with MM with the most appropriate system that I use.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
                          If we open our positions for a long time on gold then we need lot of money if market move against us. No doubt for long time tradings it is good
                          it could be like that because gold has a great movement could reach 3000 pips in one ghri therefore we can anticipate with sufficient capital

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

if you have a small capital, of course we opened the account cents, and uses the smallest lot, because a large range of gold price movements

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

If you want to open a trade with gold of 0.01 lot, how much capital do you need to avoid a margin call and make a profitable trade? I think silver is better off for beginners as it requires less capital.

Comment

Advanced mode

X