X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

All things start with a nice dream (2)
    Originally posted by khaerul_umam View Post
    the one of my dream is to travel around the world, and if only depend upon my daily job, i think i will no much time and money to achieve it, so i think forex is my best choice to achieved my dream, but before that i will need to achieve into financial freedom only i can achieve my dream! lol
    Wow...if you want to travel around the world...you are lucky because you found Forex. Forex can give you unlimited profits if you will just study it seriously. That is the good thing about Forex...the reality of your dreams is in your hands. So make the best out of it. Good Luck!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by krenzman View Post
    well...2 years a go i dreamt a lot from FOREX...till now i get half of my dream...how ever every thing start with a nice dream...like a dream to fly then someone make a plane...my dream was i want to have a house, now i get the land to build...need money to build lol...i dreamt having a luxiroius car...now i have motocycle and a car...all by forex...then what is ur dream dude...may be some others can motivated u and wish ur dream come true...
    Wow! It nice to know that half of your dream already achieved by forex trading. i also have alot of dream like to have my own land to buld a house with many fruit treas around it. I dreams to go around the world especially Egypt to see the pyramid on my own eye and go to China to see the longest bridge and so many more. I haven't achieved any of that yet. Hopefully by trading forex, I get get all that.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I personally know people who have started forex years ago and now they are living by the Family Be forex and bought houses and cars and all this through Forex trading and this is really beautiful theme lol They encourage all beginners in this area to continue regardless of the losses in the first way

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by jamoocnstn View Post
        I personally know people who have started forex years ago and now they are living by the Family Be forex and bought houses and cars and all this through Forex trading and this is really beautiful theme lol They encourage all beginners in this area to continue regardless of the losses in the first way
        waw very sweet story
        but remember do not learn from their successes but learn from their failures in the past
        Sorry If My English is Bad

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Gadis Melayu View Post
          Wow! It nice to know that half of your dream already achieved by forex trading. i also have alot of dream like to have my own land to buld a house with many fruit treas around it. I dreams to go around the world especially Egypt to see the pyramid on my own eye and go to China to see the longest bridge and so many more. I haven't achieved any of that yet. Hopefully by trading forex, I get get all that.
          Hope you will achieved your dream gadis melayu.I wish my dream will come true too.Congrats to krenzman for already achieving his dram,even though its only half from what his dreaming of.but keep it going,you'll achieved it all one day.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by iamAnuar View Post
            Hope you will achieved your dream gadis melayu.I wish my dream will come true too.Congrats to krenzman for already achieving his dram,even though its only half from what his dreaming of.but keep it going,you'll achieved it all one day.
            we must indeed have dreams in our lives so that way we will have a desire to work hard and when we fall we can remember a dream to pursue a dream fight back

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

For us to succedd in forex trading we should also visualize our success and then act on it by been consious of the way we trade and analyze the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                Dream is what is usually needed in everyday life so as to keep us focus and moving in the ribht direction without hindarance on our paths.
                I think Dream is very needed to keep your self motivated in Forex......it is very needed.......once you face the loss then you should not give the hope up....there is always a chance for waiting you.....but some time it makes you over confident and make you to break the rule of money management.......

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Zibran View Post
                  I think Dream is very needed to keep your self motivated in Forex......it is very needed.......once you face the loss then you should not give the hope up....there is always a chance for waiting you.....but some time it makes you over confident and make you to break the rule of money management.......
                  That's right, every of us have a huge dream, and I believe that we want this dream to become true, but need wise step to make it real, so not every one can do this

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                    Dream is what is usually needed in everyday life so as to keep us focus and moving in the ribht direction without hindarance on our paths.
                    you know what stimor when ever i sleep at every night i caught in some fantasy and i know that what`s i think can be get into the reality because dreams comes true only when we able to know that how we can achieve them

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by krenzman View Post
                      well...2 years a go i dreamt a lot from FOREX...till now i get half of my dream...how ever every thing start with a nice dream...like a dream to fly then someone make a plane...my dream was i want to have a house, now i get the land to build...need money to build lol...i dreamt having a luxiroius car...now i have motocycle and a car...all by forex...then what is ur dream dude...may be some others can motivated u and wish ur dream come true...
                      Hello,,,Whenever I feel frustrated. I get someone bring me hope , i have some dream i want get them with forex too. Dream a great catalyst to get what we want to get it.best regards.
                      free no deposit bonus forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by hunlion View Post
                        Hello,,,Whenever I feel frustrated. I get someone bring me hope , i have some dream i want get them with forex too. Dream a great catalyst to get what we want to get it.best regards.
                        i wish all your dram come true. and im sure you can achive high precentage of this dreams as long as you insist to learn and improve your skills
                        ***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I know too that everything started from a dream to earn some money on forex. So I started to learn what I could, then I left forex for some time and then again started learning forex much seriously and now keep doing that all the time.
                          Help on how to attach picture to your post
                          Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

to be successful we have to see a dream first and dreams are really important and so do not stop dreaming and just work hard to make your dreams true and this is possible really if you are working hard in forex, so dreams can come true if you are good enough so just learn and think and make it happen for yourself and do not lose hard earned money

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by dzin4aans View Post
                              I know too that everything started from a dream to earn some money on forex. So I started to learn what I could, then I left forex for some time and then again started learning forex much seriously and now keep doing that all the time.
                              most of the successful traders are part-time traders
                              you must have the real desire to trade & make a profit
                              learn well & don't think in loss
                              be confident in your decisions

Comment

Advanced mode

X