Is your forex experience hard or easy? (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is your forex experience hard or easy? (4)
    Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
    Is your experience in forex hard or easy?(Thread title ediited by Toxic)
    50 , 50. some time i make profits and some time losses, no consistency so i am going to learn some fundamental trading concepts, i also downloaded a soft Beat the news, and it is helping me....
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

for me until this moment is still very hard. because i am still losing money. and i will work harder to find out the way to earn money from forex. i know forex is a field that can give me chance to earn big money and i will never let go this opportunity. i always remind myself to work hard in forex to earn money from forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

sometimes it is seems to me it is too easy but sometime hard. i feel comfort when i make profit and feel distress when i loss more. but till now i can not enjoy the real test of forex. hope it will be easy for me in future.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Forex is a massive challenge to me. I have a hard experience in forex. Once I got a big amount of money but within several hours I lost double amount. It is really frustrating for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by emran View Post
          Forex is a massive challenge to me. I have a hard experience in forex. Once I got a big amount of money but within several hours I lost double amount. It is really frustrating for me.
          if we have entered in this business so that we will get is a challenge in the trade because after all the most formidable challenge I've ever felt in any job is to do the work in the forex

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

you will spend in this field the more experience you will get and this is a fact which we can't deny that the more experience you have in this field the more profit you can make per day so i must say that its true that you must have to know everything about this market before entering in this field.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
              Forex is easy to some individuals and hard for some other individuals. This is because some traders have enough knowledge to trade forex while others lack knowledge.
              It not about knowledge. Some traders have trading knowledge but they don`t have good trading experience. Knowledge, Trading experience and Money management skills are the key things that required for good profits in this business.

Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

My experience is forex is really hard. It took me three years to earn $155. But i never got motivated i kept on learning and trading. Now i am in the position where i can make profits of $150 in one month even. But its all about dedication and commitment.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by irfanmoto View Post
                  My experience is forex is really hard. It took me three years to earn $155. But i never got motivated i kept on learning and trading. Now i am in the position where i can make profits of $150 in one month even. But its all about dedication and commitment.
                  there are traders who stay in the forex market without getting any profits for 5 or more years because they are slow in learning and having the experience , but i think you improved yourself fast and you can have good profits now so it depends on the trader's abilities

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i think that there is no trader in the Forex market was an easy experience.. starting is always difficult and full of shocks and any one can exceed the beginning stage deserves to become a trader in the forex
                    I'm good

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

it's not so hard or not so easy. i take it interestingly so it's not so difficult for me. but i think i need more patience. in forex treading without patience you cannot go for a long run. thank you.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

well, as for me forex is most of the time hard for me because of greed and lack of experience.several times i made too much profit but instead of withdrawing it greediness come in me and for making more profit from that i loss the whole balance so my experience is hard in forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I would like to show you that experience is levels , Experience is measured by the amount of the tests undergone by the person in additional to experience which come by Learning from the mistakes of others and experience come by reading in the field and learn more strategy to how you should trade in hard condition every newbie ask should i stay or should i go?you will find the answer with old trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i have had so many kind of experience in Forex both hard and soft but i believe that is what is required to make a good trader in forex business...

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I have no soft experiences in forex trading business...
                              I only have hard experiences by getting several margin call...
                              One thing I understand is that learning to trade forex is a lifetime process...

Comment

Advanced mode

X