Is your forex experience hard or easy? (3)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Is your forex experience hard or easy? (3)
    I think anyone who has not gone through the torment and good sizable beating by forex market ... who has not received the thrashing to his very capital can't come up with that animalistic instinct of survival that is gonna make or break every trader. There is no easy way ... no short cut in forex ... either you learn it with all its pros and cons or you don't learn it at all.
    http://privilegedreturns.blogspot.com
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    In fact, my experience in forex now become a medium I can not say so, and my level of security that my experience in the Forex, or be at the highest level, but with more of the wool trade continued to what I want us to experience high

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Forex has always been a challenge to me,we tend to make so many mistakes,this we call mistakes differ with market conditions,the mistake becomes right in certain markets ,we end up saying 'i wish i knew, i would have done what i did last time' though the last time it was a mistake,this time round, it would have worked
       
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.
      :mt5rocks:


      My Trading Journal: King of many trades

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by Mkape View Post
        Forex has always been a challenge to me,we tend to make so many mistakes,this we call mistakes differ with market conditions,the mistake becomes right in certain markets ,we end up saying 'i wish i knew, i would have done what i did last time' though the last time it was a mistake,this time round, it would have worked
        you can take forex as apart time job .because forex is very risky market .u can not profit always.on the other side you can loss all your deposit .so take it very carefully.a truth talk in forex is about 90% people are loser.
         

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by maged View Post
          In fact, my experience in forex now become a medium I can not say so, and my level of security that my experience in the Forex, or be at the highest level, but with more of the wool trade continued to what I want us to experience high
          in my opinion, the experience will make us become a better trader, because we will be always be disciplined by strategy and money management, karen akita has had a bad experience in our trade.
           

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by yoyok View Post
            in my opinion, the experience will make us become a better trader, because we will be always be disciplined by strategy and money management, karen akita has had a bad experience in our trade.
            well i agree a good experince in the forex will improve the trading skills of ours and makes use more aware for the chance and the reactions for any sudden event happening while trading
             
            ***** AKBAR

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              My early days in trading is very hard and difficult because I margin call many accounts. I don't know yet how to protect my account at that time. But now I can trade easier because I start loosen up....hehehe. I mean I learn a lot and used it all to improve my trading.
               
              Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                You have a same mind like me. I have been investing in Forex for the past one year. What I can say is you earn and you also lost. I lost all my investment. I told myself I will come back investing again when I feel good. When I accidentally saw MT5 website I was so thrill. I decided to try again without pumping my capital but only work hard in postings for a time being because I like trading.

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Forex is a business that requires less capital to start the business that is free of many boundaries. It has a lot of things to do in Forex market because every thing trade able in it. It has freedom of time one can do business any time and any where through out the world.
                   

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by rookie001 View Post
                    I think anyone who has not gone through the torment and good sizable beating by forex market ... who has not received the thrashing to his very capital can't come up with that animalistic instinct of survival that is gonna make or break every trader. There is no easy way ... no short cut in forex ... either you learn it with all its pros and cons or you don't learn it at all.
                    I think nothing is easy. especially about money.
                    if easy to make money in forex, I think everyone will be involved in forex,
                    forex is not so easy, it is only for people who are passionate, but the first step is to learn, analyze, create their own strategies, and dare to invest, take risks.
                    certainly not for those who see it as gamble, they surely would be fail,
                       

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by lulupi View Post
                      I think nothing is easy. especially about money.
                      if easy to make money in forex, I think everyone will be involved in forex,
                      forex is not so easy, it is only for people who are passionate, but the first step is to learn, analyze, create their own strategies, and dare to invest, take risks.
                      certainly not for those who see it as gamble, they surely would be fail,
                      if forex is easy to make money then maybe I have long to get a lot of money from this business but in fact I still get lost from this business because I somehow think this will help us to have a good trade in our trade if we have a trade using the trading system consistent profit organization that has been tested in our trade
                       
                      join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        I never thought it would be difficult but in reality it is very difficult we need patience to learn about forex from experience and from that experience we will get the skills to trade with our own style of trading is not the style of others..
                         
                        God Always Blesses us

                        visit my journal

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by Batavia View Post
                          I never thought it would be difficult but in reality it is very difficult we need patience to learn about forex from experience and from that experience we will get the skills to trade with our own style of trading is not the style of others..
                          the road through forex will become more harder if we don't have enough knowledge, so at first, it's a must to have a proper knowledge before we plunge ourself into this market. With sufficient knowledge, difficulty will reduce and the experience will become more qualified.
                           

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            If the trend goes on being good, it seems to be very easy to make money.
                            But if the trend goes to where it is not clear, then you should be careful to open position.
                             

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              i have join forex trading for six month, i think forex trading is difficult bussines, only few trader can be successfull trader. i still improve my trading strategy
                               

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X