Is your forex experience hard or easy? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is your forex experience hard or easy? (2)
    Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
    Hello Dear Member
    Ask a question in my mind about my experience with FX was it difficult or easy that I thought I put a topic here in the forum members share their experiences and hard and soft
    For me my experience was interesting the first thing you earn a good amount of drag but when I wanted to add capital lost everything and sought refuge here for a forum to take advantage of the bonus and I trade him
    I would say my experience so far has been easy for me in forex trading. So far, I have managed to learn a lot before I started live trading. Though I am still quite new, I have not experienced the quantum of loss that I have heard existed in the forex market. I do not hope to experience it though. Yes I have made a few losses, but nothing really serious. I have made considerable progress.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

in my exeprience in demo account trading forex is very easy
    only to make sell or buy to get more profit
    but in real account we need many factor to make trading profitable

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by nicofx View Post
      learn forex if my experience is easy if you are serious and tenacious to learn so that you get a lot of knowledge and experience that can profit consistently trading ahead.
      Well i think hat it`s easy to say that Forex learning is easy but when we start it and understanding the market with high levels of tools then we recognize it that it`s not a easy buiness a hard one it is and also to maintian you attention in this business is very important becaue some time peope feel awakrad from it

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

first time to know the forex, I think forex is easy, but after trading with real accounts, forex becomes difficult, maybe this is a matter of trading psychology

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I ve learnt trading in the forex marke in an easy way , a friend of mine was there for me all the time and tought me basics also he gave me a good strategy to trade with

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i have little bit hard experience by margin call there will be significant interaction of the member and benefit from the experince of each other

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by humie View Post
              i have little bit hard experience by margin call there will be significant interaction of the member and benefit from the experince of each other
              indeed if we have the experience of trading will probably slowly we can control and simplify this trade for it but really we should be patient because you can not force myself to have experience

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by binggung View Post
                indeed if we have the experience of trading will probably slowly we can control and simplify this trade for it but really we should be patient because you can not force myself to have experience
                i agree with you that all traders should not rush gaining profite without having the needed experince and knwledge. those kind of traders will admit of the important of learning after some margin calls
                ***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                  wow! someone actually earned a 300% profit in only one night!? you must have been using a very high leverage like 1:1000 or 1:500 atleast. Is that a smart idea?
                  use hight laverage is good to some people and dangerous for others
                  in my openion if you money are low use hight laverage to make this money 200% or 500%
                  on short time and then change your laverage and trade like any one some people when make 10$ to 100$ he become greedy and want to make this 100 to 1000 but he lose it

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Where the profit possibility is bigger, there losing possibility is bigger too. We should think about our capital before open a trade. I wonder most people blow up their capital by a single trade. But if people follow risk management, this couldn't be happened.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I have more than 2 years of hard experience in forex trading trying to developed different trading strategies that will work and then converted it to automated trading (EA). And I think I succeed because I'm making consistent profit for the last 2 months now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by khedeoe View Post
                        use hight laverage is good to some people and dangerous for others
                        in my openion if you money are low use hight laverage to make this money 200% or 500%
                        on short time and then change your laverage and trade like any one some people when make 10$ to 100$ he become greedy and want to make this 100 to 1000 but he lose it
                        it is not a bad idea to take a big risk to double your trading account by trading with big lot size on a big leverage but it would be difficult on the part of that trader to revert to money management because he would always want to continue taking such risk and the effect would be margin call

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
                          Where the profit possibility is bigger, there losing possibility is bigger too. We should think about our capital before open a trade. I wonder most people blow up their capital by a single trade. But if people follow risk management, this couldn't be happened.
                          May be its true one may blow account only in one trade and definitely then there is gambling and there is no planning of trading where there is no money management . anyway if we always set SL and tp and if there is few bad trade then its never harm us more when our account dont blow out. so its always need to set SL.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
                            Hey man this is not yes or no game this is a business place and we need to look that how we can reduce the risky trade and can make profitable trade , just don`t think about money just think that you are going to make a good entry time once you make it then no problem and if you fail to make that then roblem, if you have knoweldge you can make the money

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by DPT-FXPinoy View Post
                              I have more than 2 years of hard experience in forex trading trying to developed different trading strategies that will work and then converted it to automated trading (EA). And I think I succeed because I'm making consistent profit for the last 2 months now.
                              Consistent profits for two months is really a great place to be. It means that you have finally found a trading system and trading plan that works perfectly with specific market conditions. I wish you more days of consistent profits. However do not stop learning and trying to improve on what you already have.

Good luck.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode

X