X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Minimal risk (3)
    The Forex business risk management deliver is key in nowness trading used by the trader to support him on trading safely to defend profits and lessen loss.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Manage the money the most important Shi in the currency market and we have to know the maximum risk for the size of your finances do not make yourself at the mercy of the market because the market does not know the emotions and swallow anything in front of him guessing something in the most important thing is traded worst fear

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

trading with small risk is to capitalize on the trend as a moment to gain a significant profit and loss rate is minimal. risk management also becomes an ideal choice if we want to minimize losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

minimize the accident of accident money from forex trading business by putting stop losses on forex affairs eraser according to able money administration

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by motiurbd View Post
          Trade with high confirmation and low risk..
          than k you for this helpful information about the risk and the deal i know it is great to make a deal with strong signal and at small stop loss not defined by your emotion but it defined buy your analysis it will be good profit with less risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think the minimal risk is good fort he beginners but i think the risk earn you a profit and the professional trader earns by making the profit and minimizing the risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

The minimum risk because it is controlled is traded
              Each dealer determines the size of this risk depending on the seriousness of the deal, which is being used open
              But I see that the minimum of risk is to define one point only $ 1
              In order not to play a big adventure

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

well its very important for the new beginners to take minimum risk , and always invest less money ....... they can make a good profit by investing less so they sholud take minimum risk

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

According to me minimum risk is a important factor in forex trading business. If you take less risk, you will get less profit, but still you will not lose. It is one kind of strategy. You have to be patience also.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Minimal risk system is simply apply to lessen for risk of lose in trading. It's necessary for all trader who trade with forex maket. For that reason, he or she will get enough time to take proper decision to mobilize his or her money adopting a right policy of trading newly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

we can call the trader as a successful trader when he can make the least amounts of losses with the larges amounts of profits so the final result will be profits because if the trader makes the amounts of losses more than the amounts of profits then the final result will be losses

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

risk is present in the forex at all time....you can avoid the factor oif risk in the trading but you can only handle the fatcor of risk by proper monagement of money and risk

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Minimal risk is the best and important thing in forex trading. As you take the higer risk the more chances of you getting your money loss! But some are getting profit with high risk even. But still its better to just take minimal risk!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by blessingesohe View Post
                            this point is targetted towards creating an impression of the market. Every one venturing into forex should note that his target is not to become rich quickly but to manage his risk by making his inevitable losses minimal.
                            I agree with you because i started trading forex with the same thoughts, but within time i learned that it is not easy to become rich, and it is a job just like any other job that needs devotion and skill.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by blessingesohe View Post
                              minimal risk

this point is targetted towards creating an impression of the market. Every one venturing into forex should note that his target is not to become rich quickly but to manage his risk by making his inevitable losses minimal.
                              Yes, successful strategy and full time for your money and not to approach the line of bankruptcy is to the minimum of risk and guarantee it's the best.

Comment

Advanced mode

X