X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Minimal risk (2)
    when you think that you will become rick in forex in just couple of days then u will lose your money.Risk management is very important in forex.it will minimize your loss and maximimze your profit
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

To minimize losses should use the MM as well. For example if we use 3-5% of the capital would be safe, if there is to reverse the capital loss on the original state will feel easy, different if we had lost 50% of existing capital, it will be difficult.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by take View Post
      and if you've already accepted the risk, think of it as a lesson.
      for a better tomorrow, somehow ..
      take the silver lining
      true what you say to amuse themselves from loss due to us having a losing trade is better we tell ourselves to always be our next day of trading

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by beunteur View Post
        To minimize losses should use the MM as well. For example if we use 3-5% of the capital would be safe, if there is to reverse the capital loss on the original state will feel easy, different if we had lost 50% of existing capital, it will be difficult.
        It is also one solution, but what I do is give my trading capital of only 1% ..
        so if I was experiencing loss, not very influential on my balance ..
        Someone who is easy to get along ..
        I have encountered in My Facebook Social, and Sites

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by T3nan
          risk in our trade we would trade either because this circuitry will cause you to misunderstand your own trading analysis and we should have an understanding for the market is consist risk on trade.
          on the forex trading there is also have the risk inside ,all of us should need to make the minimize the risk, don't trade using the high risk on the forex because that is not good for our account

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

The smallest risk is a very good design for business forex, the calculation of trade so as to formulate a risk that even small businesses are very small.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by revofx
              Profit and loss is a part of every trade.
              we need to be prepared for the loss. Loss is a vital part of forex trading and I think every traders has experienced it, so traders always should be prepared for the loss.in every trade we have chance of loss and profit.Because it is part of work.Some time our loss motivate us for better work and realize to mistakes.
              Yes, I agree with you..
              Loss is Part of our Successive Trade.. this is not the End but it just a Process
              and maybe just the Beginning of our Success..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
              Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
              "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

absolutely right that we should always think so when we lose we must be able to anticipate the smallest risk, perhaps most people will use whatever strategy they think is appropriate in doing

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Nico View Post
                  The smallest risk is a very good design for business forex, the calculation of trade so as to formulate a risk that even small businesses are very small.
                  that's right if you are risking little then it's better that way from having your account blown so quickly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Risk management is the major job consideration in forex trading business, forex is technical and some how risky.....

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think the minimum risk of Bejtlv person to another by way trading I trade like I'm risking 10% because I Skalpeneg strategy I trade in some traders Aampel risks of 3 to 5% of the account

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Of the best ways to make a profit is
                        1 - Analysis of technical and sometimes classical and digital analysis
                        And the use of simple indicators such as
                        RSI, stocastic , macd and moving average
                        2 - Management of capital
                        3 - Psychological analysis and control in order not to lose nerve
                        4 - Explain stop loss so as not to lose all your capital
                        Greetings

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by nawaitu View Post
                          absolutely right that we should always think so when we lose we must be able to anticipate the smallest risk, perhaps most people will use whatever strategy they think is appropriate in doing
                          Smallest risk is more secure then others. If you are take biggest risk then you can loss your all balance on short time. But on smallest risk you can easily control your mind and greed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by nawaitu View Post
                            i agree with you , the trader before choosing the strategy that he will use must see the percentage of risks that the strategy will make not only the profits because the strategy may give large amounts of profits but also give larger amounts of losses so the risks must be counted first

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

risk management is the essence of survival in the trading of forex market. the low risk traders will survive in the worst trading conditions. they are long term runners like marathon runners

Comment

Advanced mode

X