X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which chart is more useful? (2)
    Originally posted by far032 View Post
    1 mins chart , 5 mins chart , 15 mins chart , 30 mins chart , 1 hour chart, 24 hour chart, 1 week chart , 1 month chart ??
    I think it depends on the strategy of trading , for example, for those who trade with scalping are using (5-15 minutes) time frame
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

For me, I am a short time trader.I think it will be very good for me to trade with 15 min freame.Then I need to combine with the 1H frame to check the direction.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I usually like scalping and use M5 chart. I don't like keeping my position open for long time because it gives me tension. So i close the position with in an hour.
      Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

daily is useful for me becaus want big account mybye morthan 2000 dollars and alsoy weekly chart and monthly chart this chats siutable for investor noot for trader

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Long term position traders usually make use of daily, weekly and monthly candles/charts. Since they make long term analysis, then such charts are good for them.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I prefer using the Time Frame longterm trades daily and weekly. Therefore, I will use to estimate the distance of Fibonacci price, support and resistant.
            ListenRead phonetically

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

it al depends on how long you want to hold a position. If you are looking for long term trades, look at the longer time frames. If you are looking to scalp, look at the shorter time frames

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                I prefer using the Time Frame longterm trades daily and weekly. Therefore, I will use to estimate the distance of Fibonacci price, support and resistant.
                ListenRead phonetically
                Perhaps you same like me, more prefer TH high level, 1H or 4H more useful for me to check out price range for 1-2 month ago, and than make S and R level, from s and r level we able to decide op buy or sell

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Each time frame shows different market movements. So in order to satisfy myself I open all Time frames up to 4 hour.
                  But since I am more in to scalping I set up my entry point just looking at M1 frame based on M5 or M15 market trend.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I like the daily TF, tf is rarely give false signals, but to determine the exact entry point, it is necessary to use a small TF

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by robert7 View Post
                      timeframes from 5min to 30min will help you to make better decision, keep practice in those tfs.
                      30 min is my way to make profit , if you are as scalping just use it for your next prediction

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

weekly chart only

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i love to trade in 5min and 15 min chart. but before trading for the days i also have a look at at the daily chart.
                          Pliz do comment Here if you like the post

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by mayengbam View Post
                            i love to trade in 5min and 15 min chart. but before trading for the days i also have a look at at the daily chart.
                            means you are a scpling mania by using TF 5M or 15 M as a benchmark for entry every day and you have a strong emotion to see how the price of playing there

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

First time I trade in forex used chart only M1, using stochastic only, it is okay when market in asian market in EURUSD when movement is 10-20 pips range that day. But when entry in Opening Europe market, become volatile several hundreds pip, then I change into M15 and M30. But the weakness of M15 and M30 difficult to indicate break out.
                              Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

Comment

Advanced mode

X