X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why should we be proud as traders? (7)
    I can be extremely pleased if I was generate big cash or complete some examination for currency investor .
    Temporary I can't be extremely pleased because I still understand , even I have encounter over 50 percent season.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes we should have to be proud to be trader.
    becasue it will give you alot of knoweldge and expereince.
    it will make you earn money my yourself.
    it will make you a successful trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i think we should be proud to be a trader as it is reasonable and sound way to earn money and have kept the forex business alive for future generations.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Whether in a loosing position or not, we should be proud as traders because our profit potentials is guatanteed.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I am proud when I am a get a god profit from it. Its really a good news for every man that you are win. Its give me nice pleasure. And I am see that forex trade done his job sincerely. So I am proud feel about forex trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by badman720 View Post
            i think we should be proud to be a trader as it is reasonable and sound way to earn money and have kept the forex business alive for future generations.
            yes i agree.
            for anyone who proud that haven't been able to get money in forex must have been liking this job. so they keep learn and practicing to become expert.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by blessingesohe View Post
              Whether in a loosing position or not, we should be proud as traders because our profit potentials is guatanteed.
              Yes, there is a potential big money that we can get in forex market, it make me fell proud too

Originally posted by fox View Post
              I am proud when I am a get a god profit from it. Its really a good news for every man that you are win. Its give me nice pleasure. And I am see that forex trade done his job sincerely. So I am proud feel about forex trade.
              Profit or loss I will always proud bro
              whatever will happen, forex is the best job for me in this world

I am the most handsome people in the world

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by fox View Post
                even if you still lose you have to be proud as long as you learn form mistakes
                i feel so happy when i make some profit and really feel proud
                but when i lose i don't let my self feel shame or anything , i say i will learn form this mistake

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

you can only be proud if you are making money and if you are losing money then you can not be proud so this is where you have to be working on your performance first and once you have achieved good performance then you can be proud because not every one can be successful in forex. so this is solid reason for being proud as trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Trading forex is not a easy thing at all. I think it's the one of the best mind challenge business available and to make some profits we have to do lot of things so after all at the end no matter what loses or gains we get i think we should really proud about our selves because we done so many things for trading forex

Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I am proud that the trader has its own authority from us back and forth in real market trading is a sophisticated and I think with the internet connection we've been able to follow the world trend

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I am proud as a trader because I am getting profits from it and because of forex I can learn many things such as patience, control of mind etc. Many people try to trade in forex but few of them become successful in forex. I am trying to retain my position among the successful person and I am proud of it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

We can be proud as a trader if able to make money in forex consistently. We don't need to obey any other peoply commands.
                          Forex become a simple money making machine after we learn how to trade well. And it all done in the comfort fron our home.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I am proud to be a trader because not many traders in my area, and I am proud because I've been able to meet the needs of my living from forex trading results.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well for me i dont consider myself to be proud as trder.
                              because i am still working to learn lot about trading.
                              i am still under construction

Comment

Advanced mode

X