Why should we be proud as traders? (6)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Why should we be proud as traders? (6)
    Originally posted by slandrath View Post
    I am proud to be a trader because we traded currencies of countries that we have never come into the country.
    in addition to a profit, I do business forex, we can recognize the different traders from various countries.
    Profit that we genereate from forex market can give additional income to our country and increase our country GDP..This is good, because we can improment for our country economic.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by fanesa G View Post
    Profit that we genereate from forex market can give additional income to our country and increase our country GDP..This is good, because we can improment for our country economic.
    Yes, we must become a good citizen for our country economic improvement. thats why i am feel proud as the trader too. if i can success then i will teach my country mates for the same thing i do every day.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      being a good trader here is not an easy job in forex and i personally know some of the people who are trying to be a good trader from years but still they could not do it so i think it is matter of pride in true sence to be a good trader.
       

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by topman View Post
        Yes, we must become a good citizen for our country economic improvement. thats why i am feel proud as the trader too. if i can success then i will teach my country mates for the same thing i do every day.
        Although I think this is exaggerated,but I encourage you to this national action ,because it is a good thing that the citizens feel allegiance to their homeland and to his own people

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          much to be proud of you as a trader, not a lot out there that someone could find it difficult to kariri them where if they are confident about their abilities then there also they will be confident that you can win
           

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Forex market is a universal market and we should be proud full to have the knowledge to deal with this market, there are very few people who have such kind of knowledge so it is the matter of proud even if you are not much profitable.
             
            Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by shahzad View Post
              Forex market is a universal market and we should be proud full to have the knowledge to deal with this market, there are very few people who have such kind of knowledge so it is the matter of proud even if you are not much profitable.
              i totally agree with you , this market is a large market and the trader who decide to enter it must have level of knowledge about economy and the news about the countries that have currencies in the forex and not all the people have this kind of knowledge
               

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                you should be proud because we are able to rely on ourselves without any regular job and make money
                even some students are great traders, so they must be proud as they possibly can study making profit the same time frame
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by prayas View Post
                  we should be proud as trader because we can now changing our state via forex. the most important talk is we are including us with trading into world economics by Forex. And so I am poudfull as a forex trader.
                  I agree with your opinion. with forex trading and if we get the profit and withdrawal our profit and spend money from the trade in our country, it means we have contributed to economic growth in the real sector in our country....
                   

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by RambutPendek View Post
                    you should be proud because we are able to rely on ourselves without any regular job and make money
                    even some students are great traders, so they must be proud as they possibly can study making profit the same time frame
                    if you always fail in forex then you are proud of myself I think not.if some students are great traders then surely it is wonderful

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Am earning profits at the comport of my home and I think those people who are working 8 hours a day in their boring job with a nasty employer and unfriendly co-worker is unfortunate than me,hmmm...I think what I earn in forex is more than or the same with their salary...isn't that enough to be proud?
                       
                      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        loser cannot be a proud trader, because they couldnt reach their goal yet
                        I guess only trader with good experiences and skill can be proud of themselves
                         

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by beken View Post
                          I agree with your opinion. with forex trading and if we get the profit and withdrawal our profit and spend money from the trade in our country, it means we have contributed to economic growth in the real sector in our country....
                          This course is a velocity of money from country to other countries and I think this is good for pushing the economic growth of each developing country soon, especially since this is one business that allows us to get a very good chance
                          join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Originally posted by sugadude View Post
                            loser cannot be a proud trader, because they couldnt reach their goal yet
                            I guess only trader with good experiences and skill can be proud of themselves
                            Yes trader who already have good experience to be able to survive and take advantage of forex, it is essential that experience and can serve as a lesson for us but for the better..
                            God Always Blesses us

                            visit my journal

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                              Am earning profits at the comport of my home and I think those people who are working 8 hours a day in their boring job with a nasty employer and unfriendly co-worker is unfortunate than me,hmmm...I think what I earn in forex is more than or the same with their salary...isn't that enough to be proud?
                              No if you are just getting that amount of the money which you get by doing a job , then better to go with job where there is no risk ., forex is the name of advance and much profitable business so we should take some handsome amount of the money from the market , right ?
                               

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X