X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why should we be proud as traders? (5)
    Originally posted by yoyok View Post
    yes, we must learn to have patience in doing a trade, because patience will make us be disciplined with our money management and our system.
    To be able to learn how to be a discipline and patient in our trading will not only give us good profits in our trading account but also make us more of a better person as a whole.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
    yes, we must learn to have patience in doing a trade, because patience will make us be disciplined with our money management and our system.
    Yes..Patience is virtue. In forex we need that to survive...we have to calculate all our actions and think twice what will be the outcome of it to our trading account.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i can proud as successful traders . forex may be trying to hunt money. but if we trade with plan then we can make good money in here.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i we can make money form this forex then we should be proud as trader because we have nail the market base on our hardworking but if we still cant make any money we should continue learn about it

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think he should be proud of being a successful traders not only trader on the forex market , being a normal trader is not something to be proud , but confidence and pride come from success in the Forex, and considerable experience in this big world

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
            i we can make money form this forex then we should be proud as trader because we have nail the market base on our hardworking but if we still cant make any money we should continue learn about it
            Forex certainly is hard work and we should be proud because we have made profits from it, and the proportion of high-risk, which exists in the Forex is the reason to be proud of our work

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by metro View Post
              i can proud as successful traders . forex may be trying to hunt money. but if we trade with plan then we can make good money in here.
              i agree with your opinion. trading plan is very important for forex trader. trader use trading plan as their guide to open trasaction

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

there are more explanation in this topic but i am not tell longly i just tell two point firstly its one the business where any one can participation it and other in this world who is a famous and a rich person he can also invest his money in this market

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
                  I think he should be proud of being a successful traders not only trader on the forex market , being a normal trader is not something to be proud , but confidence and pride come from success in the Forex, and considerable experience in this big world
                  When we have some profits we need to learn and contend with it so that we do get dome returns of the efforts that we are doing in the forex markets. This will also ensure continued motivation levels.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

we should be proud as trader,because we are not doing any robbery. i mean we are not doing any bad things. rather,we are using our talent and labor to earn money from a legal way.happy trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by bero View Post
                      Forex trader learn many thing as

he learn to be patient and how to manage here account and learn more and more from the market
                      The most important thing to be proud of is that we learn how to control our emotions because often at times we face the money loss, that is the most painful thing to happen on this planet and we remain patient on that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by rajivzzz View Post
                        Why should we be proud as traders?

Are u accept that we are proud as a trader ,I'm interested to know what your reasons are for being a trader.
                        Is it the money, the risk-taking, the self-cultivation?
                        What images or analogies does trading conjure up?

Why we proud to be a trader?
                        I am proud to be a trader. Because, i am making money without any job. And no one will know about trading in my area, so its geth to say i am futures trader. Its sounds huge na? lol. Let us see others feelings.

venki

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I think we can said that 95% of trader failed, its mean this job really need an extra effort, extra work, extra spirit as well to reach the 5% place. There is a lot of other business and why we stuck in forex, its for sure we love forex . so be proud of thing that you love.
                          Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                          My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by sonia View Post
                            we should be proud as trader,because we are not doing any robbery. i mean we are not doing any bad things. rather,we are using our talent and labor to earn money from a legal way.happy trading
                            Very sweet response and sounds like a lady thinking. Are we doing robbery here? The answer is no. So we should be VERY proud because even robbers these days are proud of their exploits. I buy this whole. . . I was thinking like a hard man instead of thinking with a soft heart
                            When price hits support 10 in one day - buy; if it hits resistance 10 in the same day, buy a helmet and trench coat. There will be war!
                            Mystery is the final product of ignorance.
                            Hey! What's ma chart doin'

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

hahaha, proud, i think we can proud as trader, because this work is really hard. even may be your friend doesn't have knowledge how to trade in forex. another reason about we can make lot money rather than from your father job.

Comment

Advanced mode

X