X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why should we be proud as traders? (4)
    Originally posted by shahzad View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.

So please let the forum members know are you proud or not?
    I do not proud to be a forex trader neither I do not shy if all people know that I am a forex trader . There are so many thing to learn in forex and there is still so many practice for me to trade to become a successful trader. Hope I will success one day.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes, I am proud to be a forex trader because forex trading is my life I can't live without it. It is the best way to earn money by sitting home. I can any time for 5 days a week, I don't need to go anywhere. Forex trading is the best business of the world I am proud to be in this field.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i am not a proud to be a forex trader yet. i think once i earn upto 10k us dollars then only i ll get proper amount of pride and i can boast to be a forex trader

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think that is not how much that you will earn tht should make you proud, but in reality what will be keeping you is that you need to trade successfully.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Simply because most of us feel that he is the head of the same work .Therefore, we feel we are all proud in Forex trading and feel we are on track despite any loss of face

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I'm real proud of the many times such as when profit in some time, I hate when I lose forex loss is not logical or convincing, but of course I'm happy

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by eur333 View Post
              I'm real proud of the many times such as when profit in some time, I hate when I lose forex loss is not logical or convincing, but of course I'm happy
              that is always the case when you trade forex,you would be happy when you make profit consistently and be disappointed when reverse is the case and you are in losing position

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I will do the prayer before deciding to do forex trading activities ..
                by doing this, I will give up the amount of loss or profit will I get from forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I am proud that I been here in forex longer because I think not all tarders can survive forex longer. I have to be thankful that at least I was able to withdraw some of my profits and become a better trader day by day. For now lets just not think much about profits...knowledge and study first before anything else.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

im not proud of myself at all at the moment, i didnt do anything good in forex trading, i didnt make any achievement so far so there is nothing to be proud of right now but maybe i could make better in the future, thats my hope, thats my plan

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

yes I feel comfortable and happy as it can run this forex business with seirus although still often get the loss but still have high spirits to achieve success in forex business is getting better.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

usually many forex traders believe that they are traders even when they have very little or no knowledge of how forex is being traded.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                          usually many forex traders believe that they are traders even when they have very little or no knowledge of how forex is being traded.
                          Whether one knows or not about trading, if he starts doing trading he becomes naturally a trader.
                          I am really proud of myself to trade the currency market, though my profit from this business is almost nil till date, i am passionate enough to continue it for my better future.
                          Love the world, it loves you.
                          LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                            That's right, and almost all of trader will feel proud in they call trader, even in their trading get much loss than profit, because not every one already know about forex and get the chance be a trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Proud to be a trader because we have a goo career. This career they called as a good profesion because they can give us a lot of return.

Comment

Advanced mode

X