X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why should we be proud as traders? (3)
    If you been through a long year and months of forex trading and you been through a lot of loses,margin call,stress and failures you should be proud of yourself because some traders don't last that long, you have the edge and knowledge better than the others. And that is reason enough to be proud as a trader.
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

To me, of course, we will feel proud if we could generate income of more than 5kusd month. Of course, we will feel that we are a great and proud to be a trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

depend on what Trader is you are..
      if you a Profitable Trader, then you must be Proud..
      but if you loss Trader, then why you could be Proud..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
      Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
      "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I'm so proud to be a trader. Maybe because in my country, people work in finance industry are evaluated rather high, we think that trader, banker, finance officer must be someone intelligent, much money and they like them

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

yes i am proud to be a forex trader.i have learned many things here.forex gives a chance to make some money and am trying to get benefit from it in a right way...
          learning makes a man perfect and i am trying my best to learn alot and trade well..
          i am very proud to be a forex trader and every one should have to b...
          i love forex trading from the deep of my heart...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by mustaqim686k View Post
            yes i am proud to be a forex trader.i have learned many things here.forex gives a chance to make some money and am trying to get benefit from it in a right way...
            learning makes a man perfect and i am trying my best to learn alot and trade well..
            besides, you can also apply a good thing from learning forex on the other side of life.
            such as the nature of the discipline, it can be applied anywhere, anytime.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

mustaqim686k, Yes, we are all proud of the fact that we are forex currency exchange traders. It can give us a source of profits and also employ us without any certificate since not everyone.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I feel proud because I feel like I can feel proud Make money as a doctor feels proud to be the doctor considered that the best profession is a profession forex trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by ahyaforex View Post
                  I feel proud because I feel like I can feel proud Make money as a doctor feels proud to be the doctor considered that the best profession is a profession forex trader
                  that's true, if you do work hard and stick to it you can make as much as a doctor or any high earn profession. But in order to do that, we need to work hard and stay consistant with our learning and trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I can not say that I am proud about forex trading. because I am new in this system. but I want to say I am proud as a forex trader.
                    Md Abdul Aziz
                    Dhaka, Bangladesh

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I am definitely proud of being a trader, its a unique profession and only a few are familiar with it...even most businessmen did not even know what forex trading is.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

yes sure i'm proud to be a forex trader, because it's not easy business and very big market if the trader has a high learning smangat, I believe it can succeed, but of course with the process, and can not be instant But right now, I'm just learning and studying the forex market. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by mustaqim686k View Post
                          Well that trader can feel proud who able to make a profitable trade and that trader who are losser for them there is just hard time for them so i think that forex is a real business we should take advantage of them

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

and talk about it , very very very proud because forex open my eyes to some success i don't imagine it in the past i am very happy thanks to forex no bosses you word in your own every time you like so happy

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

The day i get some reasonable amount of pips, i take real crown prince like pride in forex trading.But low times drag you back to the point you started with. you get ruined after being a king once

Comment

Advanced mode

X