X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you withdraw your profits often? (4)
    my forex fund management is 5:1[which states that i invest 20% of profit and rest 80% is reinvested in forex]
    what do you think guyzs is this a good money mangement ? or do i need to customize it ??
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I make withdrawal everyweek, it relieve my feeling
    out from confuseness of worrying to lose my profit
    sometimes I feel much better after spend few dollar
    of my profit for eating at restaurant

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by F4C3M3 View Post
      my forex fund management is 5:1[which states that i invest 20% of profit and rest 80% is reinvested in forex]
      what do you think guyzs is this a good money mangement ? or do i need to customize it ??
      it mean per trading or what , if per trading you are make about 20% of your capital , i think that is not good for you, because it can being too risky if we are trading using that much of the risk

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes i do but that will depend on my trades outcome and my profit accumulated into the account, i make withdrawal every Wednesday and Friday each week in my account and it very convenient for me

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

yeah I think so, I prefer to always withdraw my profit
          So that I can enjoy my profit as soon as possible,that's my opinion

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by mobile View Post
            it mean per trading or what , if per trading you are make about 20% of your capital , i think that is not good for you, because it can being too risky if we are trading using that much of the risk
            yes, if we are trading using that much of the margin per trading, it can possible kill our account easily so we must need to being really careful if we are trading using that much of the money and not recommend

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I want to be a big or large trader.so i do not want to withdraw my profit from my trade often. but when i get opportunity to do better from running trade then i will withdraw my frofit.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I prefer to withdraw my profit if my income is to become is so high in Forex. If regularly i got a great money and i will able to oblige money so i can try open an account and i would like to withdraw money from Forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by sugadude View Post
                  I make withdrawal everyweek, it relieve my feeling
                  out from confuseness of worrying to lose my profit
                  sometimes I feel much better after spend few dollar
                  of my profit for eating at restaurant
                  if one week you are not profitable, you will do what, I just feel withdrawals or keep it is not important. a few traders withdraw their profit is 30% of capital I see it's way good
                  Always wake up with good thoughts and hopes. You can change your life to the best! Have a good day and never give up!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

yeah i like to withdraw my profit often..if you can not use the money you got from forex then it will decay your spirit..this is the money that makes every thing important..people know that something is waiting for them if they can master forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If i ever a chance of earning lot of money from this business so sometime i try to withdraw money. Because i always try to be a big trader and i want to one of the large trader in this world.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I know most of the traders are often trying to withdraw money that they are invest it. But it is not good idea. Really it is wrong and they often suffering to take it. My main purpose is to become a big trader from this business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by airif0192 View Post
                          yeah i like to withdraw my profit often..if you can not use the money you got from forex then it will decay your spirit..this is the money that makes every thing important..people know that something is waiting for them if they can master forex
                          yes it is better to withdraw some profits from the forex market so that you can feel that you can get a lot of profits from this market and you can withdraw these money easily so you will do your best to be better trader and get larger amounts of profits

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

yes i have withdraw my profit a lot of times and at first when i withdraw my first profit from forex trading market then i feel very proud and i think that i am working well than before.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i agree with you. if our profit high, we become more greedy and invest all the profit along with capital to gain more profit. but ultimately max people face lose in that time

Comment

Advanced mode

X