X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you withdraw your profits often? (3)
    good money management is a sign of a good trader. every successful trader have a very good money management plan. keeping all of my earning in account is really risky.....
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by tasabeh View Post
    Yes, I drag along my winnings because I am afraid to lose when closed deals on profit drag along my winnings and sometimes leave a small part of the capital increase
    Well, it is the best option to trade and withdraw your profits consistently, i think compounding end up a trader with empty hands so batter to withdraw profits on daily or weakly basis.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

We can withdraw profits in forex trading very often if we want to. It takes a good account balance and also a good trading strategy in order to get that done in forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

we are here to get dolor from this market and if you have made a decent profit then i think it is good to withdraw it if you have enough balance in your account.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

if I do not every day we are able to profit enough to target every day, because the time is still long and long for us to do again tomorrow and we can reduce the smallest mistake if at any time come for us

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

For me, did not drag any profit,Because when I Win I say to myself iwill drag profit,I say to myself will drag profit,For this reason I advise traders to withdraw his profit quickly

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I prefer to withdraw a bit on regular basis so that if lose in down market i didn't have to lose all the money plus i invest the withdrawn money in different online earning ways to be safe.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i often withdraw my profit on equal intervals of time and i dont think dat we shud keep our profit in our account since you can lose that profit also and so i suggest to withdraw profit with equal intervals

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by sfire11 View Post
                  I prefer to withdraw a bit on regular basis so that if lose in down market i didn't have to lose all the money plus i invest the withdrawn money in different online earning ways to be safe.
                  good idea, the trader should withdraw part of his profits because he may lose all of his money so if he withdraw part he will not lose every thing and he will have another opportunities and another amounts of money that he can deposit them again

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

imade one mistake several times that i didnt withdraw on time several times i made a lot of profit but in greed of making it more i lost all the profit i made in forex but now i try to make withdraw on time half of it and leave half for tading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think with me, I would want to withdraw my profit once every month and do about 50% of it and leave the 50% of it to reinvest once again

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I am still trading in my demo account as i am still testing new strategies and new expert advisors i hope they make good earning to me so i start to trade in real and earning good earning as i hope that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

If there is a personal experience i would like to share for newbies it would be to withdraw their profits at least once in a while so as to give them some sort of motivation when they start encountering challenges in the market world....

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

good i like your way
                            withdraw money is good way to save your profit , at least if you got margin call you will have something to trade again
                            i do the same, i like to withdraw all my profit weekly and sometimes daily if its good profit

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i am having plans that i will withdraw my profit on regular bases as i came to know from this discussion that this is very important step and must not be missed out.

Comment

Advanced mode

X