Have you ever skipped trading to concentrate on learning? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Have you ever skipped trading to concentrate on learning? (2)
    yes wenever i fail in the trading tvhen i skipped trading and then i try to lean some new tecniques to get success in my forex trading
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
    Skipping forex trading is sometimes very difficult to do especially if you are addicted. But sometimes some market conditions come up that force me to go back to the drawing board to see whats happening and what is driving the markets. These are the moments where i gunner most experience from.
    yeah me too, usually when something weird happened, it's different from what i expected and the news doesn't show any sign, at this time i usually back to my books and try to read again what's wrong with the market. so i guess i did ever skipping trading to concentrate on learning.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by akshay1728 View Post
      yes wenever i fail in the trading tvhen i skipped trading and then i try to lean some new tecniques to get success in my forex trading
      provided it's not too often change trading strategy, because if you use too often in a trading strategy, then it will result in loss of everything because you can not focused properly.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes, When I started to trade in that market. I thought I can open trades easily and make profits. Later on I found that I lose more than win. At this stage, I realized that I should skip trading for a while and start to learn how to trade...

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by mayengbam View Post
          We know learning is a very important to stay in this market, we need to improve our knowledge every now and then. So have you ever skipped trading for a few days to concentrate on learning the market

Yes, learning is very much important in all fields. If we don't know about trading, then how we can able to do trading and make profits. There is no organization or college to teach trading, but this forum plays a vital role for learning. So, don't miss this opportunity.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

it is good to trade while concentrating learning. we can apply all we learn in demo acct, its free and not harm anything. learning by doing is the best.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

yes i made this many times , when i make losses in one trade i close the platform for learning because there is something that i miss which cause these losses , after learning for a time i return to the market and trade again with new knowledge that i got and i think that this will make me improve and become better

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

actually this is what i am doing for 6 months from now, but i don't think my main reason is to concentrate on learning, it is simply because i don't have money, soon when the next month come i will start trading using the bonus from the forum.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i think learning by doing will accelerate our learning process. so better than leaning together then trading to add our experience and improve our trading skill

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Learning is all time process from starting your platform to all day watching to enter in a market. You will never stop learn this market as you trade it. Sometimes it is better to learn more then to trade but you didnt know it until you lose some trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

There is really no need to skip trading because even when you trade you can learn a more valuable lesson from the live market movements. Just be there and you don't even have to open a position just watch and observe....you will learn something new from the market everyday.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Bankman View Post
                        Learning is all time process from starting your platform to all day watching to enter in a market. You will never stop learn this market as you trade it. Sometimes it is better to learn more then to trade but you didnt know it until you lose some trades.
                        I agree, I spend more time on here learning than I do with trading. I might just look at my charts for abit and then come back here whenever I want to learn something else.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                          There is really no need to skip trading because even when you trade you can learn a more valuable lesson from the live market movements. Just be there and you don't even have to open a position just watch and observe....you will learn something new from the market everyday.
                          i don't agree with you iin this part ,because there are a lot of things that we can't learn by ourselves until we search about it in books and threads.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by dedo View Post
                            i don't agree with you iin this part ,because there are a lot of things that we can't learn by ourselves until we search about it in books and threads.
                            I agree opinion and indeed we will have limitations in understanding something and I think this is part of how we understand it's something that with this we will seek other sources outside of ourselves

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yes, after did some learning like I had learned something new how to trade with moving average, I will spend some days to discover it and get to know its pros and cons. After that, I will continue my learn and apply method.
                              Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

Comment

Advanced mode

X