X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I am a beginner in forex (2)
    For beginners it becoms very deficult to trade in the forex but as we keep on trading we cane make most of it.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

There is good explanation given at Babypips about Basic Candlestick Patterns. It may be helpful for you to know more about it.

Source : http://www.babypips.com/school/basic...-patterns.html
    metatrader

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by dudung View Post
      I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..
      off course there are many types of candle that tell you what the next candle will whether buy or sell and also you need to use some other sources about the market like forecast etc

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by nicksenmay View Post
        I m a beinner also on this business, why you want to learn about reading candlestiks>> I dont thing for beginner it will make more easy, just use some indicator to make an order, because it will more easy than reading candlestick.
        Well is like wild world forex trade, keep in learn and make good rsult, to be a successful trader, you must show to yourself that you are willing to learn everything about it, you must have the determination you dont want to enter this field and risk money just for throw away your money.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

first of all welcome in the world of forex bro ,in my opinion if you want to learn forex trading then this forum is very useful for you,you learn many things from here and also you check the some videos site they are very helpful when i start i also use video sites for learning

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

candlestick is the best for beginners but 1st you should learn about it what is candle sticks and follow always H1 chart for trading its helping so learn 1st from different sites about it or ask there's experts or admins about the candle sticks they will guide you .
            i am new here ....

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

You are beginner in the forex, you should learn experience from traders on forex forum for the first time on forex market. I believe you will be successful

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think you can learn about the candle sticks reading from various website like, www.onlinetradingconcepts.com, i also learn about the candle sticks from this website.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

My dear i dont think that you requires to read that thread at all you should try to go for some simple trading strategies first and after that try to go for the candlesticks and other things, first learn than earn is a very good point for you.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Candlestick chart is very good for traders who want to get exact signals, it is very friendly. So we should use candlestick chart for trading forex market to make profit.
                    Forex, nothing is impossible ?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

you should practice in demo account for at least three months. always follow the rules of money management, use stop loss, take only 1% risk of your total capital. always try to control your emotion

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

hmm..for beginners like you you can googling some sites "belajar forex" on the internet.
                        There are many options where you can dig up important information including how to read forex candle stick is right .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

As you are beginner in forex,so you must learn the basement of the forex market first.Just as what you just mentioned above,I think Candlestick can be a very good choice for you to learn there.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by dudung View Post
                            I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..
                            am also abegginer , and am trying to make some money in forex but ican not . and i do not know why. but am trying to do my best to make some profit. may be you can search in google for(learn how to trade in forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

your asking question is not clear for me.but if you learn candelstick then many sites available in internet but my openion is candelistic is much difficult for biggener so you need to learn some simple anaysis.

Comment

Advanced mode

X