Plan To Beginning With 100 $ And Reach 102400 $ With No risk (3)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Plan To Beginning With 100 $ And Reach 102400 $ With No risk (3)
    you cannot walk in some journey without food or water, same here you cannot trade for more than 10 months without making any withdraw, and by the way there is no one in the world can win 200% monthly for continuesly 10 times without some bad month.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    I also have dreams to have a Trade system is capable of generating 100 USD to 10kusd. But I do not have the system and need time to build it.
     

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      yes, we are looking for a suitable trading system and profitable, will probably require a lot of time to experiment, have a lot of practice, so have a lot of experience
       

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
        you cannot walk in some journey without food or water, same here you cannot trade for more than 10 months without making any withdraw, and by the way there is no one in the world can win 200% monthly for continuesly 10 times without some bad month.
        Absolutely agree, its not gonna be easy to consistently profits in forex every month, at certain period of your trading you will hit a draw down so it is very hard if not impossible to reach such goal.

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          I see many calculation of compounding, that is the easy way to dream and many people come to forex because of the easy calculation sheets! but make money in forex is a other thing, there is no prediction where the price will go, also some political news will not show you the way, only in hindsight you can explain, but in real time there is no way! and for all, trading without stop is a very danger thing and in the time of 10 month, sure the price will go at a time to you end of money, that will show you a margin call.

          sorry but that is not the way, in forex there is no easy money!

          cheers

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
            Hi my Friend Today im Glad To Share My Best Trade Plan and I Will Give All My 2 Years Experience
            here we are lets do that :-

            Conditions :-
            1- Trading on any pair you like but Eur/Usd is highly Recommended because
            its the most pair which make the lowest daily average which is between
            100 to 130 in the last 17 months in usual days but in during 22 days
            there must be a day make 200 to 300 pip as a day average so the
            first condition is to study your Pair Daily Average .
            2- Use Leverage 1 : 100 ( and try to use this rule the Margin Call Equire only
            if the liquid is lowest than 1 % )
            3- Your opining position will be any time you like but i recommended that it be
            after 4 PM Cairo timing.
            4- Opening Position Values :-
            # 5 % of your capital
            according to this the available margin will be 1899 points you open another
            one with the same value 5 % if the first one became negative 36 pips and in
            in this new case every position will have 899 pips .
            # No and never use stop loss .
            # Daily target is 36 pips or 65 pips here is why :-
            Example:-
            balance 100 $
            open position 5 % = 5 $ as used margin = 95 $ as available margin= the value of one point is 0.05 $ = available margin 1899 pips ( 1899 * 0.05 = 94.95 $ the free liquid )
            #So 0.05 per point * 65 pips daily target = 3.25 $
            #So 3.25 $ the profit = 3.25 % of the balance ( 3.25 / 100 balance value =
            0.0325 * 100 % = 3.25 %
            # So the daily profit is 0.0325 ( 3.25 / 100 = 0.0325 )
            # So the capital and profit is 1.0325
            # So now make the following
            first day 100 $ balance * 1.0325 the fixed ratio profit = 103.25 $
            second day 103.25 the new balance * 1.0325 = 106.605625 $
            3 rd = 110.07 $
            the month have 22 day trading so when you begin this calculate from 100 *
            1.0325 repeat it 22 time every month the equal of the first month is =
            202.10 $
            # So you duplex 100 $ to 200 $ in one month so the monthly profit is 1 Duplex So the Total Return is 1 As Capital + 1 As Net Profit = 2

            # So our plan is 10 Months here we are

            1st month = 100 $ * 2 = 200 $
            2nd month = 200 $ * 2 = 400 $
            3rd Month = 400 $ * 2 = 800 $
            4th = 800 $ * 2 = 1600 $
            5th = 1600 $ * 2 = 3200 $
            6th = 3200 $ * 2 = 6400 $
            7th = 6400 $ * 2 = 12800 $
            8th = 12800 $ * 2 = 25600 $
            9th = 25600 $ * 2 = 51200 $
            10th = 51200 $ * 2 = 102400 $

            So The Final Return After 10 Months With No Risk Is 1024 Duplex ( 102400 / 100 = 1024 Duplex


            # At final i know its long plan but you will reach the goal and ever be covet just walk in the play step by step day by day and in every second remember the whole hard word steps you did so safe it and never increase the value the 5 % of capital it 10 months will change your life
            I Really Tired To Explain and It Took A lot Of Time So I Waiting For Your Thank If You Wish


            Best Regard :- Ahmed Taher
            hmm that to long plan and also long post but my dear it is very good plan you may share with us thank you my dear you share with me a such good post thnx

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
              Hi my Friend Today im Glad To Share My Best Trade Plan and I Will Give All My 2 Years Experience
              here we are lets do that :-

              Conditions :-
              1- Trading on any pair you like but Eur/Usd is highly Recommended because
              its the most pair which make the lowest daily average which is between
              100 to 130 in the last 17 months in usual days but in during 22 days
              there must be a day make 200 to 300 pip as a day average so the
              first condition is to study your Pair Daily Average .
              2- Use Leverage 1 : 100 ( and try to use this rule the Margin Call Equire only
              if the liquid is lowest than 1 % )
              3- Your opining position will be any time you like but i recommended that it be
              after 4 PM Cairo timing.
              4- Opening Position Values :-
              # 5 % of your capital
              according to this the available margin will be 1899 points you open another
              one with the same value 5 % if the first one became negative 36 pips and in
              in this new case every position will have 899 pips .
              # No and never use stop loss .
              # Daily target is 36 pips or 65 pips here is why :-
              Example:-
              balance 100 $
              open position 5 % = 5 $ as used margin = 95 $ as available margin= the value of one point is 0.05 $ = available margin 1899 pips ( 1899 * 0.05 = 94.95 $ the free liquid )
              #So 0.05 per point * 65 pips daily target = 3.25 $
              #So 3.25 $ the profit = 3.25 % of the balance ( 3.25 / 100 balance value =
              0.0325 * 100 % = 3.25 %
              # So the daily profit is 0.0325 ( 3.25 / 100 = 0.0325 )
              # So the capital and profit is 1.0325
              # So now make the following
              first day 100 $ balance * 1.0325 the fixed ratio profit = 103.25 $
              second day 103.25 the new balance * 1.0325 = 106.605625 $
              3 rd = 110.07 $
              the month have 22 day trading so when you begin this calculate from 100 *
              1.0325 repeat it 22 time every month the equal of the first month is =
              202.10 $
              # So you duplex 100 $ to 200 $ in one month so the monthly profit is 1 Duplex So the Total Return is 1 As Capital + 1 As Net Profit = 2

              # So our plan is 10 Months here we are

              1st month = 100 $ * 2 = 200 $
              2nd month = 200 $ * 2 = 400 $
              3rd Month = 400 $ * 2 = 800 $
              4th = 800 $ * 2 = 1600 $
              5th = 1600 $ * 2 = 3200 $
              6th = 3200 $ * 2 = 6400 $
              7th = 6400 $ * 2 = 12800 $
              8th = 12800 $ * 2 = 25600 $
              9th = 25600 $ * 2 = 51200 $
              10th = 51200 $ * 2 = 102400 $

              So The Final Return After 10 Months With No Risk Is 1024 Duplex ( 102400 / 100 = 1024 Duplex


              # At final i know its long plan but you will reach the goal and ever be covet just walk in the play step by step day by day and in every second remember the whole hard word steps you did so safe it and never increase the value the 5 % of capital it 10 months will change your life
              I Really Tired To Explain and It Took A lot Of Time So I Waiting For Your Thank If You Wish


              Best Regard :- Ahmed Taher
              good money management concepts you use. This is very likely to get much money for the long term. This plan I want to do and hope to get the appropriate annual targets.

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                The plan is good which would require making 5% every day, but i suggest withdrawing some part of the earnings every month otherwise its only trading and no money to enjoy and celebrate the profits made.
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Hello this is a plan a very special and I see truly realistic and suitable for any normal account, but I have and the origin had to add is that you can achieve, and if the leverage used by any More 1:100 leverage can be achieved for example, 1:1000, please give me your opinion

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by jamoocnstn View Post
                    Hello this is a plan a very special and I see truly realistic and suitable for any normal account, but I have and the origin had to add is that you can achieve, and if the leverage used by any More 1:100 leverage can be achieved for example, 1:1000, please give me your opinion
                    yeah well what did you say that because with a low leverage when we can not use trade lot size bigger so that indeed from the beginning we have to use huge leverage
                     

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      I think I can do .. But not as much as you think .. may simply 1000usd only that I can do. and takes five months to reach that level.
                         

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        Thanks for sharing the good plan. It is indeed a very agressive plan with 100% growth every month. Wish you good luck and you will achieve you target.

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          here we go at the start point i think that the very important thing is the analyze and does not matter the other levrege or the pairs or any thing when your analysis true and good you should profit and when its wrong you get lost this the trade on forex
                           

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Strategy, a great and thank you for great effort and I liked your strategy account for everything, and the exact points in a reasonable day. No escape from reality and fiction

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by invest_planB View Post
                              I see many calculation of compounding, that is the easy way to dream and many people come to forex because of the easy calculation sheets! but make money in forex is a other thing, there is no prediction where the price will go, also some political news will not show you the way, only in hindsight you can explain, but in real time there is no way! and for all, trading without stop is a very danger thing and in the time of 10 month, sure the price will go at a time to you end of money, that will show you a margin call.

                              sorry but that is not the way, in forex there is no easy money!

                              cheers
                              Lol, i agree with you that nothing comes easy and definitely not in a complex venture like forex that has the potential to be very risky, furthermore the market is not static so following one outline all the time might land one into trouble when the market changes unless he/she is willing and able to try and develop it to suit the market conditions at hand
                               
                              Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X