Plan To Beginning With 100 $ And Reach 102400 $ With No risk (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Plan To Beginning With 100 $ And Reach 102400 $ With No risk (2)
    i think money management should be properly and avoid the use of more than 5% margin thanks for sharing with us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
    your opinion is really important for me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
    is not that easy to trade with a $100 because forex is full of risk if you are not careful you gonna loss all your money in 2 to 4 trade at a time.
    i think we will faces a loss as long as we trade in forex trading.
    And no matter capital to start with.

i just interest the way and the scenario behind this.
    while @ ahmed show us...he have a destination.
    and seems he now the road.so far run well...
    even still a far away from final destination.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

is not that easy to trade with a $100 because forex is full of risk if you are not careful you gonna loss all your money in 2 to 4 trade at a time.
      I think it's not easy, it would make us encumbered at the time of trade ...
      I do not like burdened, because it would interfere with my way of thinking ...
      I prefer trade unencumbered, so I can do a good analysis ...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

it depend to each trader, if we can manage the risk well, I'am sure we can survive..
        maybe if you use just 5% frome quity, we can trade many times..

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by tomkris View Post
          I think it's not easy, it would make us encumbered at the time of trade ...
          I do not like burdened, because it would interfere with my way of thinking ...
          I prefer trade unencumbered, so I can do a good analysis ...
          Hi my friend .. i hope you just give a try to the plan and after that w will wait the results just make sure you stick with the tree important things leverage 1 : 100 + position 5 % only of your balance + nearly target .. happy earns my friend

*You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
          *MQL4 : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...i-wrote-myself

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

it is indeed a good plan to be shared on this forum but we have to one thing that forex is game of investment and risk. in your calculation you showed all the goodies to be happening throughout and nothing loss but in reality risk also includes profit as well as loss in it. moreover this plan requires great amount of patience which normally traders are not willing to abide by. any how nice plan to be started with such low price. i will it a try
            Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by edwardz707 View Post
              it is indeed a good plan to be shared on this forum but we have to one thing that forex is game of investment and risk. in your calculation you showed all the goodies to be happening throughout and nothing loss but in reality risk also includes profit as well as loss in it. moreover this plan requires great amount of patience which normally traders are not willing to abide by. any how nice plan to be started with such low price. i will it a try
              Thanks
              Yes you right it is need a ton of patiences...
              but...
              just focus in 10 months...to get a final result.
              i think not too long....hope @ahmed can get there..

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad
                Hi my friend .. thank you for your kind words also these result was on Eur/Usd only about close on loss it was manually because i was want to open short but it opened as long so i close it .. hope that encourage you happy earns
                If you are trading EUR/USD it will be a risky endeavor to take. Although EU is my favorite currency I think it is a bit dangerous because it sometimes move erratically and hard to predict it's general trend. But I think you are very determined with your goal. Good Luck to you!!!

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I was trading in the pair gbp / usd, may also be affected by the crisis of Europe, the trader must have a realistic profit targets, and trying to profit consistently, I think it would be difficult to profit consistently, if having a big profit target

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by trino View Post
                    I was trading in the pair gbp / usd, may also be affected by the crisis of Europe, the trader must have a realistic profit targets, and trying to profit consistently, I think it would be difficult to profit consistently, if having a big profit target
                    big profit targets would indeed be difficult for us to be able to achieve in trading ..
                    we should be able to customize it with the ability we have and more rational in setting targets ..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by rinjani View Post
                      big profit targets would indeed be difficult for us to be able to achieve in trading ..
                      we should be able to customize it with the ability we have and more rational in setting targets ..
                      set a target that big would be difficult for us to achieve it ..
                      but of course we must continue to strive to enhance the capabilities and targets that we have achieved ..

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

strategy is very good friends
                        thanks for sharing
                        I'll try it, I see this very interesting
                        and I hope it will be useful in my trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by venom
                          Nice trading plan but i think we need accurate forex trade.
                          all that is the plan we have created.
                          but in reality we would be hard to be disciplined with the plan .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

The plan is based on simple, easy-to-achieve principles. Only 100% profit per month but at the same time I am surprised that few have achieved that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

do you know what it mean to handle 25600$ in a trade? I do not know if you have the nerves to catch the right exit point. maybe it is better to halve the sum from a certain height you have reached and trade one or two months more.......money management is everything ;-)

Comment

Advanced mode

X