How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now? (3)
    I have changed Strategy so many times.. I can't remember how many it is..
    but it was so much.. because I always found and I always try something new..
    so it doesn't matter how many times you ever changed your strategy..
    gallantyukie's Trading Journal
    Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
    "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

hi all
    from my humble view in this market we need have more than one good strategy , i can use more than one strategy in one trading day , i can use scalping strategy with EURUSD and swing strategy with GBPUSD ,
    what i want to say
    why we must have only one strategy and the market not have same moves every day !!!
    move with the market like the Wave and don`t be inflexible
    like the stone !!!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by gallantyukie View Post
      i also changed my trading strategy many times but i think that this is a bad thing , as we have to choose a good strategy and trade with it carefully after knowing every thing about its work .

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by that is me View Post
        i also changed my trading strategy many times but i think that this is a bad thing , as we have to choose a good strategy and trade with it carefully after knowing every thing about its work .
        consistency using one strategy can make trader have specific knowledge about one strategy and can develop became better or can make several scenario if several step happen in one strategy but every strategy have weaknesses and strong and trader should know these factors to ensure that strategies must have last step for secure our capital if one startegy we learn failed

Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by gallantyukie View Post
          of the many strategies that I've applied, I would like to ask you about what strategy do you think the most profitable and does not have a high risk. please explain to me and I'll learn about it

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I have not changed my main strategy till now but i sometimes add some new methods and indicators to the existing one to make it more profitable and less risky to trade. I don't believe in changing the strategies frequently.
            Love the world, it loves you.
            LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

This month I am alternating with two types of strategy...hedging and price action trading...so far my profit returns is good but not big yet. There still many things to watch out for...the best thing about it is that I have not margin call my trading account yet.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                This month I am alternating with two types of strategy...hedging and price action trading...so far my profit returns is good but not big yet. There still many things to watch out for...the best thing about it is that I have not margin call my trading account yet.
                good to hear that, price actions is one of the best strategy. i use that also in my strategy and mix it with averaging. so far the result is good enough.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I have changed my tarding sysetem on several occasions, perhaps because I am still in search of the profitable tarding system.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i have changed my trading strategy about 6 times ,but all these strategies was inter day and i have tried scalping strategy but i wasnt good with it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i always change my strategy of trading for learning, because i found that you can't depend only on one trading system
                      you should have many trading style because the market is not the same all the time
                      and your strategy may not work, but another one can do this

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

yesterday I changed the old strategy because it was not good, so I guess time will not affect the change in strategy, which is important if the strategy is still good then it could be continued but if it's still not good enough then it should be renewed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

there is not 100% solid wining trade system in this market but if we can get 70% wining trade from the system it already good and we should not change it

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i have changed many times already especially when i was just starting in Forex because i need to find the best strategies to use that is less risky and less looses. but then i find it amazing to use scalping because i could gain big although it is very risky. but if we just have to analyze the situation properly than there is no problem.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
                              there is not 100% solid wining trade system in this market but if we can get 70% wining trade from the system it already good and we should not change it
                              i think we should change our trading strategy until we found a really suitable one,if we can find a suitable one then we should try to upgrade that as the market moves.until we get the best result we should trade in Demo with that strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode

X