How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now? (2)
    Originally posted by dannu View Post
    when the strategy that I use is not good then I replace it with another way to combine the strategy of both. I use it because in order to refine the strategy.
    Everyone has something that works for them. . . I found mine in Bollinger Bands. . . Any strategy I will trade must have BB or it would be rubbish, but after some time in my trading career I found out that my price action trading just need only BB to measure momentum and stalk breakout, and that would be it
    When price hits support 10 in one day - buy; if it hits resistance 10 in the same day, buy a helmet and trench coat. There will be war!
    Mystery is the final product of ignorance.
    Hey! What's ma chart doin'
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

its can tell really difficult just thinking that Eur can down and 4$ and at this time my balance is 6$ so this time i have no option to stop
    my trade i just wait when Eur can up but when price can show high i just wait no so high profit sometime i wait 10 or 15$ or more.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by precap2 View Post
      Everyone has something that works for them. . . I found mine in Bollinger Bands. . . Any strategy I will trade must have BB or it would be rubbish, but after some time in my trading career I found out that my price action trading just need only BB to measure momentum and stalk breakout, and that would be it
      the one method that kept working for me the best to find out where the support and resistance was located. If I didn't get it right, I would at least try to stop out by 10% of my account.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes, this is a natural way to change your trading, if any noticed that the currency change in the direction up or down, but each time a different way

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i have been change my trade strategy many time. but i m a small investor. i gain my profit day by day. and first i see market and then i decided that what i do. if market is unbelievable than i must be use take loss and take profit. so my vision is only get profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i havent change my trading strategy. Im still using the same technique ive learn when i started to trade, that is support n resistance and trendline. Currently im learning divergence. Hopefully i can add that to my strategy soon.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I am going to change the strategy as normal for the next month
              I am now reading & studying about supply & demand
              also the support & resistance, because I am going to make my own analysis without using any indicators
              while trading

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I learned the trade and use the technique alternately on a demo account. of some strategy that was selected will be me and I developed another collaboration.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I am currently trading with a new strategy and I think I will not try another for the mean time. I just want to concentrate on this one. I think it's my 7th strategy and I hope it is the last because creating a strategy is a bit tiring.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Chelsea91 View Post
                    I am going to change the strategy as normal for the next month
                    I am now reading & studying about supply & demand
                    also the support & resistance, because I am going to make my own analysis without using any indicators
                    while trading
                    It is better to trade using indicators unless you master in technical analysis. It will take a long to become master in analysis because you will have to test the results of your analysis for along time.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

over the years i have changed my trading method several times.
                      the main reason was (as i understand it now) not knowing what i was searching for.
                      i was on a constant search of "the most highly profitable trading system/method" so i quickly jump from one trading method to another if i see that the proof is solid.
                      unfortunately, now i understand that their success using that trading method might not become my success.
                      people are different and therefore, they must find and use the method that suit them the best.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                        It is better to trade using indicators unless you master in technical analysis. It will take a long to become master in analysis because you will have to test the results of your analysis for along time.
                        yeah indeed to master the technical analysis is not easy because we will take a long time in the market to understand how the character of the pair so that we can maximize the use of indicators

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i always change my trading system and strategy when i am unable to get the success by using the present trading system . but its quite tedious work to change the system

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

several years ago I used scalping strategy I think the weakness is when I got wrong position compared with my profit from scalping just only 10-15 pips not enough to cover my loss or floating, so I change my strategy became fundamental strategy that trade maximum in a month around 8-9 times, the best time I trade in big fundamental data so big effect, and the last I used swing strategy that use capital only USD 100 and profitability 80-200 % in a month and just trade only twice a month

Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

For me, while i am stick to a working trading strategy, i will not stop finding out new trading strategy, which must be easier, simpler and more profitable. I will try it out with demo account first before i implement it in real account.

Comment

Advanced mode

X