X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trade or withdraw the profit? (3)
    about me I usually withdrawing half the profit monthly while leaving the other half to increase my balance
    to can increase my size of lots which i can opening it daily and so my profit will be increase also month after month
    i need money
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

when we trade with small accounts we trade under pressure ,i wouldn't go for withdrawal till i have a reasonably big account,this way i would be targeting few good trades and earn good money
    A friend is one who believes in you
    even when you have lost hope on yourself.
    :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

The best way to work in the currency market is by the accumulative system, because you will see the balance grow up gradually front of you

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i withdraw a half from my profit everyday if i got good results and the others i make it to compound my balance then i can set the lots size with the higher to get more profit from my trading again and again until i got the satisfied number for trading

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

withdraw some of your profits and continue trading
          Do not leave your money offer for the entire loss, as long as you can get some of them
          I wish you success and achieve the maximum amount of earnings

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Many trader trade their their profit...and many withdraw...it differ trader mentality,,,but i always withdraw my profit...because i do trading like a job so i spend my profit in my daily life..

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think if it had a profit of 100% should be done in the withdrawal of 25% and 75% to maintain equity and margin for the next trade because I think that's the best..
              God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

If I get the profit by trading here then I think there is no obstacle to withdraw my money.I think InstaForex is he best broker all over the Asia and they offer the best withdraw system to the traders .

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

The quantity of capital amount is very important factor and i have read many threads on this topic and it forced me to say that minimum capital must be above 1000 us dolor. let this capital be attained then withdraw.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Batavia View Post
                    I think if it had a profit of 100% should be done in the withdrawal of 25% and 75% to maintain equity and margin for the next trade because I think that's the best..
                    When i get 100% profit, sure i will withdraw 50% form that in to my pocket and rest of them i invest to next trading. In next tradings if i lose that 50% i don`t worry about it because i take that lose in to my pocket.

Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Our main aim in trading is to get profit and real profit comes only when we withdraw, even if i want to trade more at least a part profit should be regularly withdrawn to avoid losing profit along with capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

We usually exclusively use having revenue possibly be removed mainly because there may be to period around foreign currency whenever you could reduce the entire. Hence preserve capital individual to get back-up around foreign currency.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

withdraw the profit as soon as you can before you lose everything in no time because it is a very risky job and you must take your fruit before it gets rotten.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

You can won any money from forex market then i think you can won some money from forex market forex market have all the best trading system.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by kenal View Post
                              You can won any money from forex market then i think you can won some money from forex market forex market have all the best trading system.
                              of course you will be able to earn money in this business, but all that you need knowledge and skills that high trade to trade good circuitry and you must continue to strive to become an expert trader

Comment

Advanced mode

X