• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is a pressure test? (2)
    Originally posted by metro View Post
    Forex is a pressure Test ?
    I think it depends on your age, because it is so risky business, if you are of high age, and suddenly you face thousand dollars of loss, than definitely it will effect you , so i will not recommend it for senior peoples.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by esif View Post
    I think it depends on your age, because it is so risky business, if you are of high age, and suddenly you face thousand dollars of loss, than definitely it will effect you , so i will not recommend it for senior peoples.
    i think you are right,it is okay and ideal for one to trade forex when you are old because of the risk it poses to your health,it could lead to high blood pressure which may result to early death

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Do you think Forex is a pressure Test ? Are you feeling bad after opening a position ? Are you feeling pressure after enter order ? Do you think this is bad for your health ?

IF not then share us, what happening to you after opening a position ?What should we do and how can we shove this matter ?
      Its realy pressure test you are right bhut also if you trading with good strategy and money managements and using small lots this will reduce risk and pressure.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Do you think Forex is a pressure Test ? Are you feeling bad after opening a position ? Are you feeling pressure after enter order ? Do you think this is bad for your health ?

IF not then share us, what happening to you after opening a position ?What should we do and how can we shove this matter ?
        Can also say that if forex is the pressure test. Because at the time of opening the price / OP we will feel dag dig dug der. Because we are less sure of what we do on the analysis and price / chart available. But when we have become accustomed preformance forex trading, it's not a stress for us and all those who do

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

if you invest high capital means if your risk capital is high then naturally your pressure would be higher and if you just open your 1or 2 positions in enough budget you can take rest and don't get any bad news from ups and downs so we should always trade in safe mode and in low lot size , hurry for big profit is really dangerous thing .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

It is just at beginning we feel pressure, if we practise our strategy a longer time, we are very familar to our system and we have more confidence on our system, then it becomes a habit, we have good money management, we have the system we trust, then we feel much ease.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

ya it can be called a pressure test as you need to make tough decisions in ever vibrant scenario and your moves will determine the rate of success. one with nerves and patience and nerves is likely to fetch more from forex

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think you are correct. Forex is like a pressure test. I can't stop thinking about my open position, I always hope that my position is the correct one, because I really wanna got some profit
                Forex
                Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

person lay i said i am really fell more pressure when i open my trade because i have not a bgi capital thats way all time i fell more pressure but i am really hardworking how can improve my trading hour please pray for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by achmadsufanw View Post
                    Can also say that if forex is the pressure test. Because at the time of opening the price / OP we will feel dag dig dug der. Because we are less sure of what we do on the analysis and price / chart available. But when we have become accustomed preformance forex trading, it's not a stress for us and all those who do
                    You are right as the beginning of forex trading in each day we must be ware of gabs and prediction in the right way but also trading with good strategy will help us in prediction and it will make it much more safer.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

pressure Test
                      yes i think i have to agree with you that forex is a real pressure Test but thats at the beginning of the trading and as times goes on you leave to see that forex is not a pressure Test but a very interesting and a profitable business to trade on any time any day

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Honestly speaking, forex is a pressure test, it puts a man in a test on how to manage stress and emotions....

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by meldsilvers View Post
                          I think you are correct. Forex is like a pressure test. I can't stop thinking about my open position, I always hope that my position is the correct one, because I really wanna got some profit
                          me too sir.i cant stop thinking about my orders until hit the target.but i have confidence and hope my trades will give me some good profits.but feeling pressure.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i think forex trading is really give us emotion pressure. we need to prepare our emoiton control during trading. i think we have to avoid trading when in bad emotion condition

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

pressure in trading forex is normal , it just like we are runing in a marathon race so the pressure must be as low as we can to survive the long distace race but if we choose to trade forex like a sprinter then we might caught with a heart attack

Comment

Advanced mode

X