X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

7 Reasons to Trade Forex (part 3)
    leverage is nothing to do with loss only our signal give us the profit and loss and the leverage enable us to trade with high lot size with low amount.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

The most important characteristic of the Forex market is the transparency
    Which for me is the first global
    In my opinion, if I stop Forex
    Life will stop.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

my favorite reason is because i can trade from virtually any place (as long as there is internet connection) and i can do it part-time. where else can you build a business (yea, forex is a business to me) according to your own schedule

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by love_fx View Post
        my favorite reason is because i can trade from virtually any place (as long as there is internet connection) and i can do it part-time. where else can you build a business (yea, forex is a business to me) according to your own schedule
        yeah but you can do forex trading anywhere you want then you also do business i] other so that we will actually have the ability to do a good trade if you can do a good analysis

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

dear you like number six because market has two conditions.And also remember that it is not an easy task to predict them and also i would like to remind you that 5% traders of the world are successful in forex trading only.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by RASTA View Post
            yeah but you can do forex trading anywhere you want then you also do business i] other so that we will actually have the ability to do a good trade if you can do a good analysis
            Must need ability for doing forex business if you have no ability then you can not success from forex market forex is not easy trading .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

In my opinion,the main reason i am doing forex trading is all about money. forex over to us unlimited amount of profit and i want to get part of it.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

the 7 reasons to trade forex.it is..we can earn money,we can learn many thing,we can gather many knowledge about trading,can be a skill person,toa be a competent etc.thanks.........

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

hi
                  i dont agree with this point the reason for the trade forex many othere investments that range are not
                  too big price movements in forex such as index or commodity in my opinion the most difficult to analyze

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I do forex for the reason of 1,2,5 and 6 of your thread.Actually it's a good and perfect profession for all.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I love the leverage so much there. I can use it so easily.I don't need big capital for big profit. From little money i can make it big profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i like number 1>> trading available 24 hourse you can trading any time any place
                        and numder 5>> because the only reason i trade is the need for money

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

to me that there are many reasons, but I can not explain it in detail, because it will be a lot, so basically if you can be a profitable trader, then you will feel like an entrepreneur who has a field of money

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

There are many reasons and benefits why people choose to take advantage of forex trading
                            1 No commissions (No Commissions).
                            No clearing fees, exchange fees, no government fees, no brokerage fees. Compensation of broker compensation for their services through something called the common difference of the supply-demand price (bid-ask spread)

2. There is no intermediary (No middleman).
                            Spot currency trading eliminates the middlemen practical, and allows you to trade directly to the market.

3. No amount of LOT is a fixed (No Fixed LOTS Size).
                            Unlike in the futures market or stock, in the forex market, you determine your own lot size. This allows traders to participate even though the account or fund $ 250......

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think I like the number six in my opinion the most difficult to analyze is forex I think is very interesting because it has two directions that can be utilized

Comment

Advanced mode

X