• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by lakeisha View Post
    my reason when trade forex is to make many profit
    and i think i can make my financial freedom everyday
    and also make my money growth everytime
    but dont forget only use 10-20% of your capital no more

Originally posted by trino View Post
    forex gave hope to be a millionaire, but I have to be realistic because I only have a small capital, I would not be greedy, because it just destroys my account
    yea you are right money management is the most important thing in the forex

Originally posted by oscar View Post
    forex trading reason for me is having to look for a side income to supplement the money for the purposes of my family who still lack
    i guess the Forex world needs some one who is totally free no job no used time to be just 12 hour on the chart

Originally posted by jin View Post
    Right sir
    reason number 5, which made ​​me plunge into the world of forex
    wow im not sir just call me Jo please
    Everybody Makes Mistakes That's Why They Put Erasers On Pencils

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

if I personally
      reason number 4 and 6, which makes me interested in following this business
      with a small capital of this business we can follow
      and we can benefit if they could take advantage of any existing market conditions

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Lucky Trader
        There are many money-making opportunities out there and we've been involved with quite a few, namely property marketing, web development, residential construction security, multi-level marketing businesses etc.

We've come to a few conclusions with the help of some well-known property coaches.

Often people with the income they desire don't have the time to enjoy it. Those that have time don't often have money. You don't have to sacrifice your life-style to earn an above-average income. If you focus on the for a few months you can make that dream a reality and create time and money to do what you REALLY want.

To earn a living money is given in exchange for a product or service rendered. It needs to be sold continuously otherwise your income stops abruptly unless it's a repeat type of product or service.

Money is a medium of exchange. There's no magical formula to possess it, you need to exchange something of value for it.

What if, you could have access to thousands of customers who are ready, willing and able to buy from you whenever you wanted? Wouldn't it be great to avoid any hassles like money collection problems (just had a delayed payment from my web business), keeping difficult customers happy (we all know what that's like), competition stealing your business without providing the same value etc.

All that is possible with . You can also trade from anywhere. Take your laptop with you, find an internet connection and away you go.

Another advantage is that you don't need experience to get started. Get a traditionally job involves accumulating specialized experience, having a well-polished resume and having the right contacts. With the right training course, you can get started straight away.

Here's 7 more reasons to trade :

1. It never closes. It's open around the clock, worldwide. Trading positions open at Monday 7am, New Zealand time and close 5pm New York time on Friday. During this time, you can enter or exit the market whenever you like. It's a continuous electronic currency exchange. This is great because you can trade whenever you have spare time.

2. Leverage. Standard $100 000 currency lots can be traded with as little as $1000. This is mainly because of the ease with which you can buy and sell, some brokers will leverage up to 200 times, so with $100 you can control a 200 000 unit currency position. It's the best use of trading capital around, even banks lending on property investments don't come close.

3. Accurately predict the outcomes. Currency prices generally repeat themselves in predictable cycles so you can see what the trends are. 'Technical Analysis' helps to see these trends and profit from them.

4. Low Transaction Cost. In other words, you mistakes won't cost you a fortune. Good brokers won' charge commissions to trade or maintain an account even if you have a mini account and trade small volumes.

5. Unlimited Earning Potential. has a daily trading volume of over 1.5 trillion, the largest financial market in the world. It dwarfs the equities market (50 billion daily) and the futures market (30 billion).

6. You can make money in any market conditions. Each market is one currency against another, so when you buy in one, you're selling in another so there's no biase towards either currency moving up or down. This means it's up to you to choose which currency to buy or sell with. You can make money going up or down.

7. Market transparency. This is an advantage in any business or trading environment. It means you can manage risk and execute orders within seconds. It's highly efficient and allows you to avoid unexpected 'surprises'.

I hope you're now convinced that is the best investment and income opportunity around.
        i think no 2,4 and 6...
        these are the reason why people trade forex.
        while the most reason i think we can start forex with low capital to start.
        PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by dario10099 View Post
          Forex is very nice idea for business people’s, because Forex is very useful and profitable business.Forex is a mind game and to get success in forex trading , its important to get basic awareness about indicator’s and technical analysis news as well, Always invest small amount of capital and gain more experience. Planning also need to be get profit. ….
          You are right, there is a lot of money to be made in trading the forex market but this is only possible if we have all the qualities of a good trader as you stated, otherwise you loose your money to forex.
          Learn the basics of forex trading, click here to begin.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Forex trading is a very profitable business model and it really shows that we can take advantages of what it can offer to us. We just need to study more and am sure we all can profits from forex trading. WE must not give up even though we are facing so many loses in our trades.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think ..
              reason number 5 is that makes me to join the forex trading business ..
              all the traders would have dreamed of an unlimited income

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

of course all traders want to be successful, and should strive to realize the dream, with diligent study, and lots of practice

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by masthree View Post
                  of course all traders want to be successful, and should strive to realize the dream, with diligent study, and lots of practice
                  there are no traders in the world would experience a loss of continuous, all the merchants want to be successful in this business, including my friend and all

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                    I think ..
                    reason number 5 is that makes me to join the forex trading business ..
                    all the traders would have dreamed of an unlimited income
                    all the great things in this world simulations of a dream,
                    so if you have a dream to be able to get a lot of money,
                    It will make you more excited to make it happen.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I also have dreams can get financial freedom, starategi trading there are many, you choose two strategies that can be used as trending, and when the sideway, so it can trade in all market conditions

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

masthree, Financial freedom pulls many people close to forex trading business. I also joined the forex trading among other reasons for a chance to get financial freedom from the business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                          masthree, Financial freedom pulls many people close to forex trading business. I also joined the forex trading among other reasons for a chance to get financial freedom from the business.
                          yeah,, the fact is indeed bleak, it, business is very potential to make someone become financially free but we must continue to add or enhance the ability of the trade so it really has a good trade Traffic

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Forex is a very cool business and trader must be patience and disciplined during the real trading to get more capital and know is the first step to understand the trading in true meaning for you in feature. Defined the true trend of market for better trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I do forex trading because they want to achieve financial freedom in the future ..
                              very difficult to achieve, but I'll keep learning and make trades according to my trading rules

Comment

Advanced mode

X