Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (6)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (6)
    we are able to try 1 by 1 pair within the foreign exchange market to precision in our system, and when we discover some that's appropriate for the system, only then do we must concentrate on this pair for the trade. on the other hand, here's education problem when the trader just began the trade then more better is going to be that to simply focus on one pair
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by scol
    personally, i still stick with one currency pair because i don't want to divide my attention to several currency pairs.
    even with one currency pair i still am not that good in trading and i believe it will much more chaotic if i trade with more currency pair.
    nice if you could do that, because a lot of things you can do if you have mastered one pair only, and at least there you'll find lots of good things to use and not as easy as you think

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by scol
      The forex market is a market with lots of volatility. However, all currency pairs do not have the same amplitude which allows the forex trader beginner reduce the risk if it is known before embarking
      Each currency pairs offers different opportunity to traders but you can't earn profits from one if you are not familiar with it's market behavior. Stick to one currency pair and master trading it before jumping to others.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

If you want to trade in one currency then it mean you have to concentrate on two countries news and their currency and if you increase your trading currency then you have to concentrate on some many countries news.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

one pair is good enough. But if one knows well about different pairs (as we know different pairs behave differently) it is good for him, as long as he makes profit. Requires huge experience though.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

For me i think i have to focus on only one pair , occupied by more than one pair will lead me to a high probability of risk than focusing on only one pair or at most 2 pairs .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

If you will trade one pair only you might miss so many oportunities to make money in other pairs, on the other hand trading one pair only will make you focusing more on it and even become more familiar with its tendency to move.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

must job into a few couples, it includes we a major chance for improving apparatus. don't assume all try changes each single day from the same manner, merchant go to the helpful organize using one pair next advance to another partners.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I possess experience too various trade result in order to reduction. Thus its greater for day trading take just 1 pair as well as focus about it. you'll certain attain a targeted profit or perhaps we can take a different.
                  Forex no deposit bonus

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

you can trade in few pairs, but dont trade them all at same time
                    find pairs only if you can find the analysis available on website or
                    forum, you dont have to spend to much time on it

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

we should not trade with many pair.if you trade many pair we need analysis many pair you do many trade and you got many tension.so my suggest trade with low spread pair and not 3 more.be risk free with tension free.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Trade many currency pair for more profits but that is specially suited with old and seasoned traders. They know this market well. For newbies best to concentrate in one pair...less mistake and less confusion.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Concerning encounter lots of business effect to help decline thus their superior regarding stock investing have just one couple along with pay attention to that we are going to guaranteed have ones qualified & we possibly can have an additional following ending 1st just one business their is usually fine review to help lots of business immediately.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i'm doing many pairs, as i know that with one one pair, i'll have to wait and wait and wait for an entry..
                            i'm doing EU / GU / AU, at the same time USDCHF also.. this can help me get profit faster as well..

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

at the starting level when you are newbie you should focus on a single pair. after being expert on price action you can trade multi currency

Comment

Advanced mode

X