Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (3)
    Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
    I don't know about other traders but for me focusing on one pair is much better for me...the reason is because I can follow it's market movements closely with out switching my attention to another pair. In this way I can improved my trading skill and earn a bit of profits along the way. But I envy seasoned traders because they can trade many pairs at the same time. Some are just plain lucky...lol
    it is good to your friends, just focus on one pair only
    but if you want to trade on many pairs, you should always learn to friend
    I am sure you can
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I also feel more money will be required to work on other pairs so i think you can just put all the effort on one pair then it can give you better result as compare to working on many pairs then your force will be divided. so just all you money effort and other things on one pair.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by bestlooser View Post
      I also feel more money will be required to work on other pairs so i think you can just put all the effort on one pair then it can give you better result as compare to working on many pairs then your force will be divided. so just all you money effort and other things on one pair.
      Yea but i think if you try a new stratigy you shouild put your attention in one pair to make the advantages of the strategy an d dis advantages and you can remember the price to feel the market most traders dont know the price they only know the differnce they own or lose may be two pairs is a good thing

Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by bestlooser View Post
        if I still trade on a single pair currency because the focus is still learning to understand the character of a given currency pair

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by pinpin View Post
          it is good to your friends, just focus on one pair only
          but if you want to trade on many pairs, you should always learn to friend
          I am sure you can
          how about trading with basket trading strategy. it require us to trade with more than 5 pair in one single trade. should we know the characteristic of each pair?

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
            how about trading with basket trading strategy. it require us to trade with more than 5 pair in one single trade. should we know the characteristic of each pair?
            I think why we should trading with pair that we didn't know the characteristic, did we have ready with the risk?

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Abimanyu View Post
              I think why we should trading with pair that we didn't know the characteristic, did we have ready with the risk?
              when to do the exercises on the pair that we know how his character no my friend thought it was not a problem because after all it will take us to the ability to understand a lot of pair

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

focus on one pair character only as part of a separately facilitate learning and more focus on the analysis we do , one day when we are good at analysis, we can start trading in many pairs

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by shero View Post
                  focus on one pair character only as part of a separately facilitate learning and more focus on the analysis we do , one day when we are good at analysis, we can start trading in many pairs
                  im agree with you..
                  for begginer just need one piar, it makes our concentration focus..
                  if we use more pairs, it will make concentration split

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes, for beginner, just trade 1 pair is enough. Try to study their trend, existing properties in the pair. Then do trade and get profit as much as possible. Focus on one pair to the beginning, when you are successful, the new find another pair.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

how long we should focus on 1 pair trading? and what is the indicator that the pair we use is not suitable for us?

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Skycrewz View Post
                        The purpose of this thread is I want to get your views and feedback on my question below.

Should we do every day of trading only to just a pair of our choice "for example, many traders do trading only to a GU pair only
                        which do you want to do and do it by your self do not follow the others but follow you heart and condition so will find the best way for you, for your strategy

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

well you said follow your heart but your heart can be greedy and you just have to have a strategy and plan to follow and just do not listen to what your heart says then jujst control emotions and follow your plan and that it. you can be good trader in this way. You need to it wise not just listen to your heart and I think in this case more chance of losing.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I would not stick to one pair. I'm normally trading four or five pairs. Because you should not put all eggs in to one basket. I think you should limit your strategy to one single pair. You can adopt it to few pairs.That way you can minimize the risk and will have a better chance of winning

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                              how long we should focus on 1 pair trading? and what is the indicator that the pair we use is not suitable for us?
                              Usually i would suggest like 1 month or above depends on your efficiency trading.

Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode

X