Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (2)
    if you want to trade in some pairs, from the beginning there should be a mature plan, on the application of MM and do not overtrade, so the account can be safer
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
    i agree, especially if you are a newbie to the forex world. it's important to know and see where you went wrong when you lose and to find out how you won with limits as well.
    yeah you are right, and learning ours mistakes is very important to make ours trading better. just my opinion.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If your master,you can trade in many pairs..but if your newcomers you should try to use one pair to make you focuse and your analyze will more accurate

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

As a beginner you might want to restrict your pair to one to get perfect understanding
        as you grow you can increase your pair if you want to.
        At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Trade in one pair is much better than a variety of pairs

I for myself use a couple

So that the observer be a good couple better than the dispersion for more than the pairs of the currency

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think it is always better to spread your risks rather than to put all your apples in one boat.....itll help you gain more profit in the long run...

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

It is much better to concentrate one pair it when time. We can be in good position to control our trade if we have only one order at one time.
              Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
                At starting, all traders think that stop loss is just waste tool so they dont used that and they getting margin call if position goes against them. Then some people learn that it is important after getting one time margin call and some learning after getting 3 to 4 times margin call.
                I totally agree with you ganeshjain...
                For most trader getting one margin call is not enough, they need several time of margin call before they learn the lesson...
                Me too have to get several margin call before I can learn the lesson well...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by warzone
                  I follow major currency pair with dollars, which It good for trade. I think that we should not focus on different currency pairs, it will effect our concetration on trade.
                  yes,they better trading with major currency..but not all...because to open trade in many pairs will make they need more analyze for each pair...right?

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by warzone
                    I follow major currency pair with dollars, which It good for trade. I think that we should not focus on different currency pairs, it will effect our concetration on trade.
                    i agree with you, so far i know pairs with usd currency is good for trading but gbp/jpy also good pairs too.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Carterk View Post
                      i think it is always better to spread your risks rather than to put all your apples in one boat.....itll help you gain more profit in the long run...
                      yeah, i agree with you on the spreading of risk.

however, the notion of not putting your eggs in one basket can be interpreted in several ways. you can enter your position in installments instead of one go. for example, if you used to enter 1 lot then this time divide it by 5 so you can have 5 entries with 0.2 lots each and this way if 2 positions died because they hit SL you still have 3 other positions alive.

there is not just one way to trade

Payment proof can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by pipsrock View Post
                        i agree with you, so far i know pairs with usd currency is good for trading but gbp/jpy also good pairs too.
                        i think every pair of major is good to trade as has a good potential to move on the market scenario and can move a lot

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

It just dependds on yourself.If you are so skillful and full energy,I think it will be OK for you to trade with many more pairs.If not, I think you can concentrate more on only one pair,in that way, you can feel the temper of the currency pair that you are trading with better.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

that is depend on you how do you manage your money how do you want to reach your target do you work with forex with full time and many points but for me i deal with four pairs to control them and to try to know the next movements

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by ibnbaghdad View Post
                              that is depend on you how do you manage your money how do you want to reach your target do you work with forex with full time and many points but for me i deal with four pairs to control them and to try to know the next movements
                              to add to your point, if you decide to trade many pairs, it's better to divide them up. So if you want to trade with only 15% of your margin account and want to trade 4 pairs. Divide the lots up and that way you have a diverse pair of tradings.

Comment

Advanced mode

X