Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (6)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (6)
    Originally posted by andrew View Post
    what makes you think hedging could blow your account? hedging is locking your profit or loss, so when in hedging state nothing will happen to your account.
    i think hedging is the part of strategy in forex, there a trader can success with hedging.. they has improve their knowledge about is strategy to be work well and make profit
    ~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

what makes you think hedging could blow your account? hedging is locking your profit or loss, so when in hedging state nothing will happen to your account.
    Maybe he have closed one position with little profit and then wait another position to get profit but its goes against him and then blow the account.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by susilogn View Post
      i think hedging is the part of strategy in forex, there a trader can success with hedging.. they has improve their knowledge about is strategy to be work well and make profit
      When you use hedging as a strategy, learn to combine with price action so that you know when to release the hedge for the second position to profit.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

although nothing happen with our account but one thing happen and you know what is that , it`s our psychology hedging really an advance level of forex trading s that is why i think an novice trader should select those styles of trading which are more reliable

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
          although nothing happen with our account but one thing happen and you know what is that , it`s our psychology hedging really an advance level of forex trading s that is why i think an novice trader should select those styles of trading which are more reliable
          is not easy also to learn to do startegy reliable traders trade because we will also be in trouble with the emotions of trade but if we can adjust our emotions with a strategy that is in use by a reliable merchant is likely that we'll succeed

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
            Maybe he have closed one position with little profit and then wait another position to get profit but its goes against him and then blow the account.
            That is one problem I encounter with hedging. It can either kill or save your account.lol. If you have a negative floating position it is advisable to open another position opposite to it, to counter your loses but what if the market returns back...then your just recently open position will be the one in negative floating position...it is a never ending cycle...a headache.lol

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
              That is one problem I encounter with hedging. It can either kill or save your account.lol. If you have a negative floating position it is advisable to open another position opposite to it, to counter your loses but what if the market returns back...then your just recently open position will be the one in negative floating position...it is a never ending cycle...a headache.lol
              Yup i also experience that..lol...around 6 month ago, my account goes against me and i did hedging but after that my price come and at last i close my position in loss only.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i totally disagree with the topic mentioned above as it suggests that forex is just similar to gambling. forex is a well sorted out business that is governed by rules and regulation. you can acquire upto 90% success

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Baguwah View Post
                  When you use hedging as a strategy, learn to combine with price action so that you know when to release the hedge for the second position to profit.
                  I'm still afraid using hedging, because I don't know the right time to release the hedge for second position.
                  Code:

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

hedging is a risky trading strategy but profitable . and you need a fairly large margin to cover the floating loses . if you start with not sufficient margin your account might be blow and you have nothing to do about it.
                    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Very truly said... I totally agree with you... a person must not invest his life savings on Forex... but utilize his extra bucks to earn risky more bucks

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by rv_forevergreen View Post
                        I'm still afraid using hedging, because I don't know the right time to release the hedge for second position.
                        In my personal view...
                        The solution to your problem is simple...
                        Don't use hedging when you're facing negative float...
                        Just cut it by closing the trade as fast as we can...
                        Use regular stop loss in the next trade...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Forex is a big market with its risks and rewards.To keep playing in this market you should train yourself to have some quilities. Let's say it a little bit diffirent'trade what you cand afford to lose, but focus on winning' Forex is the most flexible market in the world so you play in it as you want ,but you have to follow its rules!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

worldemo
                            focusing on profit alone while trading will end you up with loss.you have to manage loss to make profit that is it

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                              worldemo
                              focusing on profit alone while trading will end you up with loss.you have to manage loss to make profit that is it
                              Focusing on profit while trading is not bad as long you know your limitation. Limitation means,dont over trade,used small lot size always and concentrate with market movements in order not to end yourself with false signal.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode

X