Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (5)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (5)
    by using a margin of 1% per mmelakukan OP, it's safe, but if you use a small capital, you should be extra patient
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I agree with this opinion, we need a lot money to invest if we want to make a living from beginning. If we have no enough money,we should be very patient to make compond interest in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

@trix
      using a margin of 1% to open position is good but i think its too small i would say from 2-5% is okay

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
        @trix
        using a margin of 1% to open position is good but i think its too small i would say from 2-5% is okay
        learn to trade with very low margins because then we will find a consistent system of profit do not let you learn directly with the risk of a large margin because this will cause you stress

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
          A close friend of mind whom I respected a lot and a successful trader on his own right, which is already banned from here, because of his own doing...lol. ( what a long introduction...sorry...hehe) Told me over and over again that "Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex trading." Because Forex is a very risky market and very addicting, when you lose you want to get revenge right away. He is absolutely right by all means...up to now I have not invested big amounts yet. I have to thank him for always reminding me about it.

How about you? Yes you my friend...the one reading this thread. Do you think Forex is worth spending thousand of hard earned money or even your savings because you feel you will succeed with it in the long run? Or you already lose big amounts and you feel the market owes you something and you tend to get it back no matter what? Or are you one of those trader who only spend a little what they are willing or capable to lose? Tell me...
          Yes,spend you can afford, and do not influence you life. That is wise. Because you will not be fearful all the time, and maybe can find more happiness in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Right now a lot of trader only spending their time to trade.
            They spending their time to posting on forum and getting forex balance.
            I think it's good idea since we can learn from forum plus getting balance.

Wanna Extra Money Then Spend 1 minutes To Read this

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by sasake View Post
              learn to trade with very low margins because then we will find a consistent system of profit do not let you learn directly with the risk of a large margin because this will cause you stress
              that's a good plan because if you do trade with a low percentage on your margin it will give you a chance to learn what you can do better or fix your mistake if you have losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                @trix
                It depends on the amount of money being used as trading capital.
                Any account that has a balance of between $10k and $100k should use 1% of their margin to open positions.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

This is something fundamental that should be taken in mind and work of our account when we enter the forex market, and also with the correct use of capital management.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

spending what your are willing to lose in forex in the part of the system......you must accept it and prepare yourself this will happen to all trader.....we can win all the time but losing the trade can be happen all the time

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
                      spending what your are willing to lose in forex in the part of the system......you must accept it and prepare yourself this will happen to all trader.....we can win all the time but losing the trade can be happen all the time
                      I agree totally with you.
                      In effect, we start every trade with the wish of win but with a high losing risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I think the number one, which should be noticed is to minimize risk, and will receive a small profit, it does not matter

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by trix View Post
                          I think the number one, which should be noticed is to minimize risk, and will receive a small profit, it does not matter
                          and i agree with you putting money on high risk could waste all what we did profite before. and this coming with greedy emotions somtimes control us after a winning trade.
                          i suggest we take a rest after a winning trade as we take rest after a losing one

***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

of course you are correct , but we don't trade to lose
                            if you still haven't the enough experience to gain a good profit you must use the demo trading for a months
                            after that , you can spend all your capital if you have a great money management
                            you will lose just if you haven't this "money management skills"
                            thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
                              and i agree with you putting money on high risk could waste all what we did profite before. and this coming with greedy emotions somtimes control us after a winning trade.
                              i suggest we take a rest after a winning trade as we take rest after a losing one
                              Taking a rest after winning could make you lose a very good opportunity to make more profits. As for me, I do open another position if I see a strong signal after a winning trade.

MT5 Rocks

Comment

Advanced mode

X