Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (2)
    Originally posted by sasake View Post
    if there is a good opportunity or good if the market again why do not we use 10% of the margin or more than that but if we do not have a good faith regarding market conditions using the risk as small as I thought it might be a better choice
    True, if youre positively absolutely sure of the trend and your analysis, you can even go full margin. I know some traders does that
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by moneygrows View Post
    True, if youre positively absolutely sure of the trend and your analysis, you can even go full margin. I know some traders does that
    Sure, I have a friend who will used 10 to 20 lot sizes on his trade if he is definitely sure about the trend. Good thing though he always win because if not that would surely suck big time. But I think he is too brave because he even knows the market can reverse direction anytime. I wish I have that fearless attitude one day,lol.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

This is funny. Though it is true.. Especially in times like this, it is very hard to risk even small amount of hard earned money.. Well any forms of investment involves risks and requires some courage. As for newbies, maybe some of them are introduced to forex as a type of investment that can make them rich in no time. So they put whatever money they have to trade with it, without even knowing the risk involve or much worst is not knowing the basic concept of trading.. their mind is set in the saying: "the more money you invest, the higher the profit"..though it is true, but hell!! this type of investment is very unpredictable, in one split second everything can change and with lack of knowledge (you are lost on what to do).. every single penny you have in your account will disappear. Remember that most people failed in any type of investments because they are blinded by their desire to get rich quickly and do not understand how this investment worked.. so before you put high amount of money in any investment make sure that you are ready, not only equipped with all the necessary knowledge, strategies and plans but as well as to lose your money..
      "I will do anything for more power...even if it means selling my soul."

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

if there is a good opportunity or good if the market again why do not we use 10% of the margin or more than that but if we do not have a good faith regarding market conditions using the risk as small as I thought it might be a better choice
        Using 10% margin is ok but we have to make really really sure that is a profitable trade...
        Because using 10% margin is still have big risk in it...
        But if using 10% margin on each trade is make profit for you, then you should do it...
        In forex trading business we should always do what work for us...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
          Using 10% margin is ok but we have to make really really sure that is a profitable trade...
          Because using 10% margin is still have big risk in it...
          But if using 10% margin on each trade is make profit for you, then you should do it...
          In forex trading business we should always do what work for us...
          But so far as my friends told me .If your margin level if its 4 digit then its safe..If its less than 500 ..Then i guess your MM have issue and you might go for a MC if its possible.

Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by moneygrows View Post
            woww..that's very brave..for me,i 'll never go full margin even if i know the trend and trust my analysis..because anything can happened..lol

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by arefx View Post
              woww..that's very brave..for me,i 'll never go full margin even if i know the trend and trust my analysis..because anything can happened..lol
              It really friends, but this trade is very personal nature among traders because the one with the other traders have different techniques but also have a common goal ie profit

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

It really friends, but this trade is very personal nature among traders because the one with the other traders have different techniques but also have a common goal ie profit
                a trader does have its own tehnic as a beginner so I want to learn a lot about that in use by tehnic master forex in this forum

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                  Sure, I have a friend who will used 10 to 20 lot sizes on his trade if he is definitely sure about the trend. Good thing though he always win because if not that would surely suck big time. But I think he is too brave because he even knows the market can reverse direction anytime. I wish I have that fearless attitude one day,lol.
                  Thats why it is said that you should make practice on demo again and again. This will produce self confidence and bravery as no fear of losing money

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by arefx View Post
                    I think this is not the professiinal decission. If you feel that all the trading circumtances are in your favor then you should trade big lots to get some good profit. If you are not in confident then no problem. Do not miss any oppertunity.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by espirit
                      I dont know whether i can sustain with my margin that very in critical rite now. Maybe, i need to cut loss and then recover back my capital to make sure no MC in this month. Very hard to see loosing in my site.
                      i think cutloss is the solution..
                      close now, or you will met mC..

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I do not know, until now I am still confused and have not decided on what you discussed this time. But what I see, this business is very lucrative because it has high liquidity and very low operational costs.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
                          I think this is not the professiinal decission. If you feel that all the trading circumtances are in your favor then you should trade big lots to get some good profit. If you are not in confident then no problem. Do not miss any oppertunity.
                          just don't force yourself into trades or else you will find yourself at a loss even bigger. There's always going to be opporunties and you'll be able to get into at least 1 trade in a week.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
                            just don't force yourself into trades or else you will find yourself at a loss even bigger. There's always going to be opporunties and you'll be able to get into at least 1 trade in a week.
                            most of the new traders force themselves to trade or open position whenever they open a platform and they cant wait to study or analyze the market trend, thats why they always loss in their trading!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by espirit
                              I dont know whether i can sustain with my margin that very in critical rite now. Maybe, i need to cut loss and then recover back my capital to make sure no MC in this month. Very hard to see loosing in my site.
                              Sometimes we have to accept loss, dont always think that your price will come back, just closed it and feel relax.
                              yes losing always hurt but it is the part of this business.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode

X