X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many pips that you get per day? (5)
    i think taht one should make up his mind and try to specify a certain limit for him self here in forex and after closing one trade in profite he must not jump in market blindly and work out his way to deal curriencies.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

usually i never planned about gaingng pip but after all i am a greedy trader i plan to take a hundred pip per day that my secret plan

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by iamsaddam View Post
      usually i never planned about gaingng pip but after all i am a greedy trader i plan to take a hundred pip per day that my secret plan
      LOL 100 pip a day is such a risky plan and strategy to work on. if you want to do safe trading with the least risk involved then don't go for more than 20-40 pips a day

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by md-md View Post
        A trader get profit from their order..
        If you are proffesional trader, you can get a lot of pips..
        So I want to ask, how many pips that you get per day?
        I never count how many pips that I get every day.
        because I wear a target percent. My profit target of 1% per day from the capital. maybe it's about 10-50 pips per day

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i am more to medium term trading. i always set 65 pip target profit in every transaction i make. and i let market move until it touch my target than i make new position again.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by azmassi View Post
            I trade with a sum of $ 10,000,with leverage of course, therefore I earn $ 1 per pip, and I try to earn between 30 and 50 pips per day, that's enough for me, as beginner.
            But i think i will multiply 10 times that amount in a few months.
            You cannot multiply your trading account 10 times in few months, it is just risky. Just make it a long term process so that you can get it good in the coming months.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I only got few pips between from 20 to 30 pips daily. Sometimes there are days that I don't like the market movements so I settle with 10 pips and stay away.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                You cannot multiply your trading account 10 times in few months, it is just risky. Just make it a long term process so that you can get it good in the coming months.
                i think we need time to develop our trading skill to achieve our target be successfull trader. we have to patience improve our trading strategy to be profitable trading strategy

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I love forex and enjoy trading it. Though there are times maybe because of losses, i have dislike for it, but it doesn't mean i hate it. Any day i hate forex, that is the day i would quit it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

There is no fiix amount of pips that I maintain as my daily target. As I'm a newbie trader so often I don't trade on every day.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

100 pips per day is my target but it is flexible. there are some days when i have no trades open and there had been some weeks in which i earned morwe tha 2000 pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Well at an average almost 40 pips per day is my usual gain. however I would advice to not to emphasis on the daily gains but concentrate upon your current situation.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Surely everyone wants to get a lot of pips in a day. But we will not know how many pips we can get it in one day. We must be disciplined in carrying out trading strategies that we use. In order not to be greedy because you want to get the target

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by RUPOM
                            I wish to have only 30 pips per day ..... Its enough for me if i can continuously get this .... I can double my balance every month with this ....
                            Try and set higher profits levels in forex exchange trading business, this would protect you during the times that you would get a drawdown through losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by budirara View Post
                              I'm a beginner have dreams get 50-100 pips profit per day[
                              with a value of 1 pip = $ 1 that for me is enough
                              Congratzzzzzz

today high difficult for me And got the -188 pip

Comment

Advanced mode

X