X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many pips that you get per day? (4)
    As a newbie ,for me if can get 40~50pips per day is enough for me, my target is not for too much pips everyday,. it depends on the strategy you use. And your money management techniques?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by tatnasharlock View Post
    40 to 50 pips is enough for me... and the lot will be 50cents .... cause my balance is 500$...

---------------
    make pips
    keep pips
    --------------
    That will be great if you can make those pips daily.For intraday trading this target is easily achievable if you can pick the right entry.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by tatnasharlock View Post
      40 to 50 pips is enough for me... and the lot will be 50cents .... cause my balance is 500$...

---------------
      make pips
      keep pips
      --------------
      it doesn't matter how much balance we have in forex. as long as can make consistent pips every trading thats already good sign. do compound the profit and one day our balance can grow big.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

It's dependable. Depends on what system you using, depends on what kind of trader you are.
        For me, as a swing trader, I earn 100-200 pips weekly (if profit), so one day is about 20-40 pips.

Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

for me i think i get just few pips daily and sometime nothing, any way iam still in the test mode so iam trying totest my strategies first.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

daily looking for the pips is the very bad idea so i suggest you that just learn that where is true trend exits and if you not looking any good entry then wait and increase the time frame so per trade you will earn good amount of the green pips

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
              daily looking for the pips is the very bad idea so i suggest you that just learn that where is true trend exits and if you not looking any good entry then wait and increase the time frame so per trade you will earn good amount of the green pips
              Well, certainly there be some of the traders who use the target pips daily, or use many ways to produce different pips, so I think here we can share the amount of pips daily, anyways trader's goal is to get the pips

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by zukhrul View Post
                Well, certainly there be some of the traders who use the target pips daily, or use many ways to produce different pips, so I think here we can share the amount of pips daily, anyways trader's goal is to get the pips
                you can just make you a target of commerce in the business I'm sure if you really can make a trade target then you will have trade restrictions that would make you stop trading when it met

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think minimum 10 pips a day will be very good as a beginner also if earning is increasing day by day the balance will be increasing step by step with low risky.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i do not get a regular amounts of pips every day because i am not a professional trader yet , and because there are losses that may happen besides the profits , i can get 50 pips at one day and 100 pips at another day and 10 at another day , this according the state of the market and the amounts of losses that i make

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Shady Moustafa View Post
                      I think minimum 10 pips a day will be very good as a beginner also if earning is increasing day by day the balance will be increasing step by step with low risky.
                      i think 10 pips although it's very few number but it's very enough if we think that it means 200 pips with using suitable value for the lot with no risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

the number of pips i get on a daily basis in forex varies, the number of pips is not static or routine. for instance my number of pips is determined by the market movements by the day.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I have a target to make 20 - 30 pips a day and I work and trade accordingly in the same direction , although sometimes I do manage to make more pips than that and some times loose as well .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                            I only looking for my pips to make 50 pips cause i think thats make me got alot of money in the last of the month i think step by step we will get the target

Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by md-md View Post
                              A trader get profit from their order..
                              If you are proffesional trader, you can get a lot of pips..
                              So I want to ask, how many pips that you get per day?
                              Usually, my target will be 10-50pips per week. This may be achieved in a day or in weeks. Sometimes, it may achieved in months. Its all according to your experience with the analyzing skills. If you are well analyzer, then you won't worry about the market movements. Let us discuss.

Comment

Advanced mode

X