• Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many pips that you get per day? (3)
    Originally posted by heriyanto View Post
    not bigger pips we need but big lot
    we can trading to get only 10 pips a day
    and also with big lot size to maximal profit
    big lot size is also Maximum Loss.. I think you should learn more about Money Management
    we should Trade safely, because it can reduce fear and anxiety each time when we see
    our equity floating either positive or negative..
    gallantyukie's Trading Journal
    Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
    "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post

for me 20 pips is enough for a day trader ..... if we got lost stop the trade immediately shutdown the pc go do somethings else ...... if we kept on trying i believe it will lead us to more losses..........
    I think this not all about the pips amount.we should count the trade winning rate.one can make a lot of money by trading
    with a big lot but it is not the successful one.one should always aware of trade winning not the profit amount.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by md-md View Post
      A trader get profit from their order..
      If you are proffesional trader, you can get a lot of pips..
      So I want to ask, how many pips that you get per day?
      It depends on the move at play and the timing of my entry. Sometimes I can target 20 pips a day, and sometimes 40 pips. I do not go for more than 40. If the entry does not look to good, I can even go for 10 pips and forget about trading for that day.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by popa71 View Post
        for me i make from 50 pips to 100 pips with my strategy some days just 30 pips everyday what i got
        but its good for me that what i need
        That`s really good popa because you strategy is working and generating profit for you i think you need to apply your strategy at big time frame so you can get more number of pips by the what`s strategy do you have and how you apply it ?

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

My target usually is somewhere 30 pips or little more but it depends on day - whether it is full of news expected or it is many bank holiday. If there are lots of action I try to be cautious however I know then I can generate more pips if I get right trades.

Help on how to attach picture to your post
          Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
            That`s really good popa because you strategy is working and generating profit for you i think you need to apply your strategy at big time frame so you can get more number of pips by the what`s strategy do you have and how you apply it ?
            That a strategy works on a small time frame does not necessarily mean that it will produce results on a bigger time frame. I have a strategy that works well on the 4 hr time frame. When I tried to bring it lower to the 1hr and 15 minutes time frame it gave my bonus account a big headache. I was glad I did not try it out on my major trading account. Therefore, I had to switch back to the 4hr timeframe. If you wish to move your strategy to a higher or lower timeframe, demo trade it first or try it out on your bonus account before trying it out on your major account.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

you're right bro that a strategy even work in a session of the market does not necessarily mean it will work in another session without doing some little amendment. just also got that myself

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I also prefer the daily time frame, my style of trading with intraday, daily and at TF rare false signals

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

in the end, the best thing that a trader can do is to take what the market give him. this can also be interpreted as let your profit run but don't let it run away lol...

Payment proof can be found in here:
                  https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                  https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

right man take what the market give you and don't try to force dollar out of the market when its not giving out one to you as this may make you loose the little euro with you

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by forexsage View Post
                      As someone said earlier that will depend on your method. For starters are you an intraday trader? Or are you a long term trader? Or do you scalp? Even with these, it depends on the strategy you use. And your money management techniques? As a trader, I have made a lot in one day, and little in one day as well... but I guess averaging around 150 - 200 pips a day isn't a bad deal.
                      getting 200 to three hundred pips daily is not really a bad idea, but its a question of streamlining your losses as well that really matters.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

since I do day trading, my goal per trade is to get 40 pips but i guess if it is for scalping then i would try to aim for 10-15 pips per trade if i have the charts set at 15 minutes

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                          you're right bro that a strategy even work in a session of the market does not necessarily mean it will work in another session without doing some little amendment. just also got that myself
                          Yes, you are right. Forex trading styles and technique works in collaboration with what is already going on in the market at that time. This means that every trading strategies have a specific market conditions that it could work with.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
                            since I do day trading, my goal per trade is to get 40 pips but i guess if it is for scalping then i would try to aim for 10-15 pips per trade if i have the charts set at 15 minutes
                            yeah as a daily trader may be very natural to have a trade target of only 40 pips since the average market movements ranged between 100 pips and above and if we could see a greater chance again I think we will be able also to obtain greater pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by Victorosakwe View Post
                              getting 200 to three hundred pips daily is not really a bad idea, but its a question of streamlining your losses as well that really matters.
                              200 to 300 pips a day is too much to set as a daily target,it is much more ideal to set a target that can be easily realizable,higher pips target gives room for over trading which may not favor the trader

Comment

Advanced mode

X